pic's???
I had seen many things like that before, but I just didn't expect it that time.:mad: It really did scare me, and I am notoriously hard to scare. Congrats.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Sorry if it scared you too badly...
I hate those things!!! I luckily relized what it was before it popped up and closed the window. Being home alone on a stormy night is enough scariness for me today.:eek:
The monkey with the most
It is okay. It is mostly my fault for having my computers volume pumped to the max.Wink
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Yeah that was pretty evil. I didn't jump but I did say to myself..WHOA.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Rather creepy yes.

As far as OpOx goes, I find it slightly fascinating. His belligerence goes hand in hand with his newfound hate for anime. Back when he enjoyed watching anime, he seemed to be cool with Lonely Monkey and a lot more personable. Recent posts have shown that he seems more concerned with the fan base than ever. Not sure what to make of it. I would like to add that his comment was over the top. She did absolutely nothing, and OpOx jumps on her. Maybe he should post an actual picture of himself, but I highly doubt anything of that nature would happen.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Thanks for the support Steve. As far as my memory serves me I don't believe I've done anything to OpOx.I must have somewhere along the line from his absence to his return. Although I didn't have any contact with him during that time...
The monkey with the most
I think that my post was totally justified.

i do not hate anime, you fucking retard, if you read what i said half the time you would see that i just have seen how shitty most of it actually is

and finally, i do not afraid to post a picture of myself, however i am way to lazy to go to the effort of borrowing a digital camera and all that. Besides, whats the use? that picture i posted was totally accurate.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Good luck with life man. You're gonna need it.
Quote:Originally posted by OptimisticOx
I think that my post was totally justified.

i do not hate anime, you fucking retard, if you read what i said half the time you would see that i just have seen how shitty most of it actually is

so, what you're saying is you LIKE shitty anime?
HAHAHA Burn!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Wow I am so glad that I have come back to IA just to see some dumb ass going off on one of the sweetest people on here. Man, some people really need to take a good look at themselfs before they start doging out others. Wink
BTW lonely I think your awesome and you seem to like yourself pretty well also, so fuck what everyone else says. Be happy and Be you! Big Grin
[Image: kisacolorbar7ui0yp.png]
I plan on it!Big Grin
The monkey with the most
I just saw tonights episode of South Park. I'm sure OpOx would have loved it. Basically Stan decides to become a Goth for awhile. He's like 'how do I join you guys'. And they're like 'to be a non-conformist, you have to dress like us and listen to the same music we do'. Hahahaha. It was hilarious. They just kept calling anyone who wasn't like them a 'conformist'.
nice, but unfortunately i only have basic cable, up to channel 22.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  looking for pics Ranmafan 13 5,653 04-16-2006, 11:20 AM
Last Post: vegeta76
  The NEW place to post pics of your rooms. Blight 84 27,814 01-22-2006, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Gemini
  laser etched pic present wrxh8r 0 945 03-16-2005, 05:30 PM
Last Post: wrxh8r
  Anyone wanna make me a cool sig pic? The Maniac 5 2,666 01-19-2005, 11:06 AM
Last Post: The Maniac
  Help with pics Ryo of Inferno 12 5,362 12-13-2004, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Ryo of Inferno
  Anime USA con article with pics of me Vicious 3 2,530 11-15-2004, 04:20 AM
Last Post: Vicious
  Pics of my Dog Puppet Master 10 4,629 09-26-2004, 11:54 AM
Last Post: -spike-
  Post your pic !!!! Part 2!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 30 8,760 09-06-2003, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  NEW PIC OF ME !!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SEXY !!! Atomic Orgasm 2 1,819 04-26-2003, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Insane Crack Hoe