pic's???
Individuality? Of course, what better way to express your individuality by wearing a mass fully produced T-shirt which I see people wearing every day. I mean I could buy the exact goddamn thing at my local mall right now if I wanted to. My favorite is the one Goths wear that says, "You laugh at me because im different but I laugh at you because you?re all the same"

!!!!!!

No joke! This is exactly what it said. Not only that but I saw two people wearing it in the same day.

And my ideas aren?t entirely original as it is, I have always hated Goths, but my opinions have become stronger and more rigid by things that I have read and people ive talked to.

This one's always a good laugh: http://maddox.xmission.com/gothics.html

I wont try to change you, you repulsive girl, have fun letting the corporate executives telling you what to say, sipping your Dr Pepper and coming up with new posts to make me pity you.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Damn!!! Op Ox is trying to go out looney like O-Dogg. (Thats'a Menace to Society and Snoop reference for anyone that won't catch it.)
how exactly would you remedy someone wearing corporate shirts? Wear shirts they made themselves? that's rather hard without cotton fields and the proper tools...
Maybe that wasnt as good as an explanation as it could be. Give me a fucking break. i was just talking about shirts saying you are an individual that everyone else wears too and you know thats what i meant.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I dunno, you just seem bitter about someone or something. So tell why someone wearing shitty t-shirts makes them so bad? Is it bad that my friend wears a Darth Maul T, even though he bought it for $2?
I think I see what OO is trying to get at. It depends on your reason for wearing the shirt. If you admit that you're cheap and only bought the shirt for $2 and could care less what it says, then it's cool. But if you're trying to say you're an 'individual' but are still wearing what everyone else in your 'clique' is wearing, then that's whack. I think that's what he's trying to get at.
OpOx, you should cool down a bit, I don't know but it seems in your most recent posts all you want to do is flamme and bitch.

It's a T-shirt everyone, it's main purpose of existence is for someone to wear it, let's not start a debate about shirts and what not.

Who cares what someone wears whether it is mass produced or they paid 1$ or 100$ for it. They wanna wear good for them. I ain't gonna say anything about the way someone that I don't even really know dresses.

Poor girl just wanted to post her pic, didn't mention anything about her individuality, no one probably would have even mentioned the shirt if not for OpOx dumbass, insensitve remarks

Anyways, here is my pic, its alot more up to date than the pne I posted long time ago. The quality isn't very good though

Attached Files
.jpg   image1.jpg (Size: 11.77 KB / Downloads: 29)
I am cool. i am cooly expressing my dislike for that shitty Tshirt and the shitty person who is wearing it.

Jeeeez, someone needs to hit the showers:confused:
Yeah seriously.
It is a shirt. There really is no need for personal assaults.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I think everyone is with me when i say that there is.

yeaha!

LOOK AT THIS PIC OF MYSELF

Attached Files
.jpg   dddd.jpg (Size: 27.9 KB / Downloads: 27)

Man guys i'm sorry but OP OX made looking through 9 pages of posts and pics worth the wait in the end because I was at the mall to get one of those mass produced t-shirts from HOT TOPIC for my hoodlum cousin as a X-mas gift (as well as one for my wife...but hers had Meatwad on it so I don't see anything wrong with that) And I saw that exact same t-shirt (as well as others of the like) and to top it all off a teenage girl came in as I was leaving and she was wearing the same one.

So that odd coincidence along with his tirade about the t-shirts from corperate-cool and his blatant disreguard for human emotions just gave me a few hearty chuckles. and his picture was funny too.
Quote:Originally posted by OptimisticOx
yeaha!

LOOK AT THIS PIC OF MYSELF

LOL yea that is so you LOL and who are those 2 hot babes
Thanks for the defense all those who tried to make it better, but I was just having a really bad day, and Op Ox's comment didn't seem to help any at that point in time. SO sue me I was wearing a shirt that I've owned for 3 years, and it was the only clean shirt I had that wasn't overly huge that day. Screw what people think about what I wear. I don't really care what anyone has about me because I know who I am, and that's all that really matters to me.

I know Op Ox will more than likely have some sort of degrading remark for what I've just said. So to you Op Px I say FUCK OFF!!!!!! It's my life for God's sake!

Okay, I feel better now:p
The monkey with the most

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  looking for pics Ranmafan 13 5,371 04-16-2006, 11:20 AM
Last Post: vegeta76
  The NEW place to post pics of your rooms. Blight 84 26,488 01-22-2006, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Gemini
  laser etched pic present wrxh8r 0 915 03-16-2005, 05:30 PM
Last Post: wrxh8r
  Anyone wanna make me a cool sig pic? The Maniac 5 2,557 01-19-2005, 11:06 AM
Last Post: The Maniac
  Help with pics Ryo of Inferno 12 5,171 12-13-2004, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Ryo of Inferno
  Anime USA con article with pics of me Vicious 3 2,440 11-15-2004, 04:20 AM
Last Post: Vicious
  Pics of my Dog Puppet Master 10 4,350 09-26-2004, 11:54 AM
Last Post: -spike-
  Post your pic !!!! Part 2!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 30 8,333 09-06-2003, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  NEW PIC OF ME !!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SEXY !!! Atomic Orgasm 2 1,758 04-26-2003, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Insane Crack Hoe