The NEW place to post pics of your rooms.
cool kei figure....wo0t you like the original dirty pair Big Grin
man does the newer Flash suck Grrrrrrrrrrr

cool Andro, its alright for you...you have an other haklf to spend money on ya :p
well how i see it where i can get one figure for £100...i'd rather buy 3 for £90 Wink
though i will splurge on the (Band Of The Hawk Griffith and Gatsu..figure set with awesome detail...Drooooooool) when i start making money...bout only good thing about a job Wink Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:cool kei figure....wo0t you like the original dirty pair Big Grin
man does the newer Flash suck Grrrrrrrrrrr

cool Andro, its alright for you...you have an other haklf to spend money on ya :p
well how i see it where i can get one figure for £100...i'd rather buy 3 for £90 Wink
though i will splurge on the (Band Of The Hawk Griffith and Gatsu..figure set with awesome detail...Drooooooool) when i start making money...bout only good thing about a job Wink Big Grin

What's that all about Berserk's figure set with awesome detail? Do you know where I can buy or see some pictures of them?
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
infact i have picture i took of them when in a figure shop in japan...they were so COOL but it the set was 27,000 Yen :eek: but one day...whne i can splurge the money

ive been trying to find the set in imprt shops and eby but no luck as of yet Sad

i'll try to find the picture of them but its gonna be long...it took like 5000-6000 pics in Japan...went abit trigger happy Big Grin

and im thinking of taking some pics of the Berserk vs Spawn with Beyond the Grave thrown in for good measure Wink ive got in my home home room, if i can be asked :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Heres one of the figures i took a pic of...its Gatsu and was like around 16 inches big (man do i lwant that figure so bad...eeek if only it was cheaper)
and here some pucks ones that were like 8inches and as compensation coz i cant find where the pic of the set (griffith and gatsu) i was talking about ive added a pic of Trunks for ya taken outside the Jump Shop in Odaibo (tokyo harbor) Big Grin

Attached Files
.jpg   DSCF1723.JPG (Size: 84.89 KB / Downloads: 18)
.jpg   DSCF1726.JPG (Size: 81.02 KB / Downloads: 4)
.jpg   DSCF2100.JPG (Size: 116.72 KB / Downloads: 11)
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Okay, now I'm drooling! How I'd love to get my hands on that Gatsu!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I'm no fan of action figures, but it is quite a nice one. The only other I've seen that I've ever been interested in was Wolfwood *bats eyes*
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
lol you and wolfwood...i could do with some trigun figures esp Legato Bluesummers coz he oooooooooooooooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzes BADASS Cool
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Hate to bring back such an old thread but hey.
Ive rearanged my room lately.I dont know how i managed to fit it all before as i just added the 3 dvd towers and the bookshelf.The old pics are on page 4.The old bookshelf is in the closet.
The rearange was to fit in a new sony vseries 26" hdtv (lcd) and xbox360 once its released here in nz.In anticipation of oblivion which is due the same month as release here(march)
Im expecting the tv in the next few weeks once the sony warehouses open up again(everyone on holiday for christmas)
[Image: projector6mp.th.jpg]
[Image: stereo0sk.th.jpg]
That is where the tv will go when it finally arrives.As you can see the table is really thin.Hence why i went with lcd. Also the tablet Which is sitting on its docking station will be linked alowing me to easily use the tv as a monitor.Which (small dot pitch/size of pixels) along with the room size was the reason for choosing a small screen.
[Image: tabletps2xbox7su.th.jpg]
There is actually an xbox and ps2 stacked under that drawer on a shelf but the lighting sucks and its hard to see.
[Image: window6gn.th.jpg]
Now all i need are the goods to arrive and to hide a few cables that are annoying me but arnt visable due to small pic size and angle.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
I like it. Something about the window area I like but can't pinpoint it. The projector would give me endless sleepless nights though as i'd be paranoid it would fall on my head!
hmm... i want a hot new look in for my room. its been a month now that i moved to out to my new house and its still a mess. i just dont know wat to mold it into right now. i've finally just put up some things that i've had in my old room, but i feel that it need somethinig different.hmmm......
[Image: ffc.jpg]