Anyone wanna make me a cool sig pic?
I want a Studio Ghibli inspired pic for my sig. E-mail me your submissions and the best one will recieve $1 US via PayPal. Cool eh? Big Grin
[Image: totororun7ut.gif]
1 whole dollar? Really? I'll get right on it!!!
Vicious Wrote:1 whole dollar? Really? I'll get right on it!!!

ROFLMAO Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
dunno why i find that so funny...
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:ROFLMAO Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
dunno why i find that so funny...

Your not the only one who finds it funny actually. I have to agree $1 dollar is really worth something in this world Rolleyes
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Well, I already do a lot of sig work, and I was wondering what series to do next, so I might do it. But I wouldn?t take your dollar, I would do it for free.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Well, I already do a lot of sig work, and I was wondering what series to do next, so I might do it. But I wouldn?t take your dollar, I would do it for free.
Cool Big Grin

PS: I'd be an idiot if I payed more than a dollar for a 75x150 pixel picture Wink .
[Image: totororun7ut.gif]