Man, it's been so long since I've seen any new R1 rips.
And again, I can't stress enough, MI's Macross is good!! It's subs are not crappy at all!!!
[Image: Cast7.txt]
Quote:Originally posted by "Vinny"

And again, I can't stress enough, MI's Macross is good!! It's subs are not crappy at all!!!

Hmm. Is the MI set an Animego rip? If not, I gotta tell ya, is really is amazing to see how Animego cleaned up all the cels. They are beautiful and worth the extra money. Especially if you are a Macross fan.
It's not an Animeigo rip. you'll never see very many Animeigo rips of anything. I heard that they really did clean up the video alot. I saw comparison shots and it really was quite impressive. Too bad I'm not a Macross fan.
You know for all this talk about R1's someone please explain to me why i would never see a R1 rip Animeigo's stuff...?
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
because they threw a hissy fit when they found out about HKs.Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
It's because Animeigo does care about HK's and they do threaten to prosecute anyone that tries to do rips of their stuff.
Flora tried to rip Macross a while back and got slapped with a cease and desist order of some sort from Animeigo.
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
I wanna see an X and Kare Kano R1 rips whwn they all the DVDs are released
I have a question, and maybe Shibo can answer this. I saw his reply to the Saber Marionette J to X thread about how HK companies don't leak what set they're going to do because of cease and desist orders. But why are they not scared of being hit with those after they've been produced? Couldn't US companies stop them from selling the discs anyways?
Vicious, the only people dont leak the info is FX/Flora other HK companies dont care and they dont try to hide it... its just they dont bother saying whats coming soon until its "coming soon"

like alot of people emailed AS about Nadesico R1 or other titles... and they get usual reply.. "we will do it soon" and few months later those items appear on their coming soon lists...

So... FX is hte only one that doesnt like saying whtat its working on while other ones just dont bother.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I have a question, and maybe Shibo can answer this. I saw his reply to the Saber Marionette J to X thread about how HK companies don't leak what set they're going to do because of cease and desist orders. But why are they not scared of being hit with those after they've been produced? Couldn't US companies stop them from selling the discs anyways?

Yeah, I kinda thought I had a valid question. Shibo locked the thread before anyone could reply. I don't understand why. It seems that I have somehow made an enemy of the mod of this group so this will probably be my last post here. I don't like the idea of my posts being locked or deleted because the mod doesn't agree with or understand my thread topic. Sad

Vicious, I'll catch you somewhere else Bro.

-Vidiot
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I love dubs, so Kakoi gets no support from me on this one. If they didn't do dubs, there'd be no reason for me to buy the R1's. I'd just go and buy the HK's. The reason I support the R1's is because they do put the extra effort to dub them.

Vance, my favorite VA's are Wendee Lee and Tiffany Grant. Although I'm liking Hillary Haag the more I hear her as well.

Kakoi, you can buy the Animeigo stuff for $15 a disc with the specials that rightstuf has going right now.

I love Wendee Lee too =) And I'm a big fan of Crispin Freeman. I also like Dorothy Melendrez a lot (she plays Meryl Stryfe and Kaoru Kamiya.)
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
Quote:Yeah, I kinda thought I had a valid question. Shibo locked the thread before anyone could reply. I don't understand why. It seems that I have somehow made an enemy of the mod of this group so this will probably be my last post here. I don't like the idea of my posts being locked or deleted because the mod doesn't agree with or understand my thread topic.

I think he locked it more because you were asking when something was coming out and nobody knows the answer to that. He probably figured that you should've known that we can't anwer questions like that and maybe you didn't know that. He's a nice guy, so I"m sure he doesn't hate you.

Quote: love Wendee Lee too =) And I'm a big fan of Crispin Freeman. I also like Dorothy Melendrez a lot (she plays Meryl Stryfe and Kaoru Kamiya.)

I also forgot to mention Steven Jay Blum, AKA David Lucas. He's in virtually every memorable anime. He played Spike and GTO.
This may sound like a dumb question but what the hell... does MAC have a website with some sort of release date list? I mean, I know they can't put exact dates but is there even a place where you can reach them directly?
Hope- it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness ~The Architect
WOHOO just ordered niea perfect Collection from JJ, hopefully please to god no missing subs:o