What are people watching? (The 2nd)
Just ordered Suicide Circle and Babycart at the River Styx a few days ago from here, so I'm eagerly awaiting to watch em Cool
Rented one more DVD until saturday

12th Kingdom Vol 3

and watched some fansubs

Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi Episode 2-5
[Image: bl453.png]
watching FMP 2 - excellent
Kare Kanno
Just finished Slam Dunk vol 1 (MI) and Karasu Tengu Kabuto TV/OVA. Watching Family Guy for the gazillionth right now.
In Periculis Audax
Blue Gender (MAC)
Key Metal Idol (MAC)
Love Hina and Again (FX)
Rurouni Kenshin OVAS (FX)
Slayers Box (FX)

its all over the atlantic as i speak coming to me in little old england Smile
O well so much for my C++ assigment Smile

Been watching Chobits, Angelic Layer as they finish downloading Smile
Just finished NArutaru. How this sereis was on KidsStation I can't understand. The topics is brings up are complex and not especially pleasent to think about. A great series for teens and up though.
Just watched Rahxephon Vol 7 (the serie is over NOOOOOOOOOO)

The ending RULES, so much dead people in one DVD, could'nt ask for better than this.
Noir (about 1/2 through)
Hikaru No Go (waiting for my husband's new goban to show up)
Saw Metropolis last week, that was pretty good too.
Be starting Fushigi Yuugi soon.

Yay.

-K
Quote:Originally posted by kodochafan
Just ordered Suicide Circle and Babycart at the River Styx a few days ago from here, so I'm eagerly awaiting to watch em Cool

I watched both Suicide Circle and Babycart. Babycart is awesome but Lady Snowblood is still better. Lady Snowblood is one of the best I've seen this year! As for Suicide Circle/Club, I'm not sure who has seen this, but this is one hell of a mindf**K movie!
In the misted of all my finals and with work I finally had a chance to sneak in something.

I saw Millennium Actress, what a great mvoie, one of the best anime movies I've seen in awhile.
I just started on Fruits Basket. I got a whole stack of anime to watch over winter break so I'm happy. I have about 6 titles waiting to be watched, so I'll be a happy camper over the holidays (hopefully I got more anime as gifts ^_^).
Saw of couple of new release at my rental

Banner Of The Stars 2 Vol 3
Louis the Rune Soldier Vol 5
Sugar Vol 4
Catching up on the new release in Japan and new R1 release

Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi Episode 6-7-8-9
Gunslinger Girl Episode 1-2-3-4
Full Metal Panic Vol 6
Kodomo No Omocha Vol 5
Friday's new rentals plus an old one

Angelic Layers Vol 2
Pretear Vol 1
Somedays Dreamer
Millenium Actress
Saw the last 2 DVDs of Banner of Stars II, good but not as good as Crest of Stars. I found it disapointed that we didnt see Lafiel and Jinto interacting with each other too much in this series.