What are people watching? (The 2nd)
hey schultz i wanted to see el hazard and weiB kruez let me know how they areSmile
just finished :
h2
geobreeders
photon
love hina //manga
chobits //manga

currently on :
initial d
oh my godess //manga
gto //manga
kare kano //manga
x and berserk just rocked my feeble anime watchin life! pity bout the bad discs but still both excellent shows in their own rite. and gto was a major let down!
see you space cowboy...
12 Kingdoms vol 2 and 3. this show's pretty cool. Nice setting, only negative note was that vol 3 finished of with a recap episode. That was not very cool
Twelve Kingdom Vol 4
Final Fantasy Unlimited Vol 3
Kiddy Grade Vol 1
[Image: bl453.png]
Quote:Originally posted by kristym22
hey schultz i wanted to see el hazard and weiB kruez let me know how they areSmile

Well WeizB Kruez Gluen i don't really know what to think about it.. the story was allright but i am not sure if i like where they went with the story.. But i will say its quite a bit different then the first series.. which i was expecting since what happens with the company's..
just watched: el hazard Magnificent world
watching: el hazrad (tv series) ep15
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING HANA YORI DANGO THANKS
and to heart
One Piece TV turned out to be a lot more fun and interesting then I imagined.

R.O.D. TV continues to fascinate my, and I definantly download all the episodes as soon as they come out.
Deep into the old skool live-action superhero shows. Kamen Rider Movie set, Sentai Movie set (21 frikkin' films on 3 discs), and Space Sherrif Gaban. I only hope more of these kinds of show keep a comin'.
"Copyright infringement is your best entertainment value" ? Negativeland
I've been getting the ROD TV episodes as soon as they come out also, great series and I can hope for a great ending.

Watched 12 Kingdoms vol 4, didnt like this volume as much as the others but it made me want to this series even more. I think I'm gonna get the digisubs instead of waiting out the R1s.

Also saw Kiddy Grade vol 1, painfully average series. Don't really care for it
Yumeria(EP #6), Diamond Dust Drops(EP #4), Hareguu(EP #6), Maburaho(EP #16), Gravion_Zwei(Ep #5), Full Metal Alchemist (EP #17)
R.O.D(EP#22), Peace Maker(EP #17)
watched somedays dreamers watching marmalade boy and piano
i am going to watch sailor moon stars
Super Gals Vol 5 (R1)
Angelic Layer Vol 4 (R1)
Samurai Deeper Kyo Vol 5 (R1)
Pretear Vol 3 (R1)
[Image: bl453.png]
Just Finished :
-Labrynith of Flames
-His and Her circomstances
-I, My,Me Strawberry Eggs

Currently on:
-Witch Hunter Robin vol 3
-Last Exile vol. 2
-Automatic Maiden Perfect collection
-Please Teacher Perfect collection
-Read Or Die
-Argento Soma
-RahXephon
-noir
-soul taker
-silent mobius

im in the middle and the start of alot of titles!
and also have 5 more on the way.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST