What are people watching? (The 2nd)
Currently I'm watching

Naruto (As fan subs come out)
Berserk (My 10 millionth time watching it LoL)
Full Metal Alchemist (Fan subs)
Chrono Crusade (Fan subs)
Chobits
Ai Yori Aoshi

That's the main stuff that I got in new, gonna check it out and see what the bottom 2 are like.
these are the ones i am currently watching

fruits basket
ai yori
ceries
fancy lala
dbz
cardcaptor sakura
love hina
Finished Kare Kano, what is up with the ending? Talk about no closure at all.

Also started YUA S1, great series so far, cant wait to watch the rest.
yeah i was dissapointed with the end too of kare kano sooo soooo sad:confused: Sad hehehee
man, i must be weird, i only watch 1 series at a time (generally) Smile

currently i'm on in the middle of fughigi yuugi and debating about whether to watch the ova's after i'm done. supposedly, they suck so i'm not sure if i want to risk the chance of ruining the tv series
Anime I'm watching:

Azumanga Daioh
One Piece (watching some random earlier eps)
Lupin (re-watching the first series again)

Other stuff I'm watching:

Angel season 1
Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 5
Best in Show (damn this movie is funny)
Lord of the Rings special editions

Games that are currently killing me slowly:
Warcraft III (this game is starting to take over my life)
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
man, if you like best in show you should check out christopher guest's other movies. last night i watched waiting for guffman for the first time and it was damn funny. it had like half an hours worth of deleted scenes, some of which i think should have been in the movie Smile also a mighty wind, his latest to my knowledge, was funny as hell too. and i love how he uses all the same people in his movies, it cracks me up.

i think i might have to pick up this is spinal tap because i have yet to see this classic movie.
I'm a real big fan of Christopher Guest's mocumentaries. Guffman is probably still my favorite of them all though.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Best in Show was too damn funny, I couldnt stop laughing about the 2 left feet part. That was classic. The guys doing the TV commentaries were too funny to.

I should check out Waiting for Guffman soon.
Let's see...

Mezzo TV: Danger Service Agency
Peace Maker Kurogane
Chrno Crusade
Shingetsutan Tsukihime
Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu FINAL OVA
Sakigake!! Cromartie High
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
Finished Kare Kano, what is up with the ending? Talk about no closure at all.

If u want a "real end" u have to read the manga (that's what i've been told ) .
I've recently downloaded a folder with R.O.D. TV Episodes 1-13 in it, and I LOVED it. Some were slow, and some were confusing, but it ended at such a cliffhanger that I downloaded the next 3 or something, and MORE cliffhangers.

Anyway, as soon as (possible spoiler) Yomiko appears (end) the series kicks off and is at my Number One list!
I just finished:

Kimi ga nozomu eien - I thought it was a good story. I watched it all in one sitting (I was sick). It was #1 on animenfo for a very long time (although I think it's 6th now). I wouldn't rank it that high on my list, but it was enjoyable (at least, I'd pick up the R1's if they got licensed).

I"s Ova - I liked the manga. This series was alright. I like it enough to pick it up if I need a single disc to pad out an order or something.

Currently Watching:

Inuyasha Perfect Collection Pt. 2 - On the second disc, I've watched them all before, but I like Inuyasha. I can't believe I said I wouldn't pick the FX set's up.

Spiral - On episode 9 or so. I like the series. I will continue to download.

To Heart - Another H-Game anime that I started. I like the series. I can only find the first 5 episodes, so I need to pick up the MI set (although I heard the subs really stink).

Sister Princess Repure - I can't really say much. I'm only on the second episode. I think this series might get burned onto disc's and put away for a time when I have nothing else to watch.

Stuff I Gave Up On:

Reign - Do not like at all. I can't get into it.

Revolutionary Girl: Utena - I rented the first two volumes in the series (to see if it was worth picking up the MAC set's when they come out). I watched the first 5 episodes. I will see if I have time to view the rest.

Non-Anime Stuff:

Dark Angel S2 - Finally getting to this set. It's been on my fodder pile for awhile.

Godfather Collection - Re-watching it. My friend hasn't seen it yet, so I'm force feeding Godfather down his throat. For desert, I'm gonna serve him a little Scarface.
i have to agree with terrex on reign, it was completely uninteresting. i loved the character designs (and if anyone knows where i could pick up aeon flux on dvd i'd appreciate it) but it was just not something i could get into. i don't even think i'd watch it again to see if i like it better the 2nd time around....but if anyone is intersted in buying them i'd gladly sell Big Grin
You should try amazon. I know that I have seen an Aeon Flux DVD on thier site.