Anime Games
I'll keep an eye out for steve in his rapist mobile. Tongue Tongue
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
He tried to get me in it once but seeing the 3 naked 8 yr old boys in the back seat told me something was up!!! 8) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
That is scary ... were they asian or white... Oh I'm sick help I need help
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
One was Dutch.....the swastika told me this. The one looked to be Michael Jackson cuz he looked like a white alien with long black hair a silver glove and a huge smile on his face as if he were happy to be there. The last one was obviously white cuz of the mullet!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
there is no way i can actually help! But i am behind you all the way! I have soo many anime games for my dreamcast/pc that arent subbed and i get frustrated because they are games i want to play.. Like Ah! My Goddes: Stay on Fighting Wings (DC) or Love Hina Again (DC)
Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

One was Dutch.....the swastika told me this. The one looked to be Michael Jackson cuz he looked like a white alien with long black hair a silver glove and a huge smile on his face as if he were happy to be there. The last one was obviously white cuz of the mullet!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Michael Jackson just sleeps there waiting for the next rounds of the elementary schools, thank you very much. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
By the way Gunner... The reason the Spriggan game sucked was because it wasn't actually based on Spriggan at all. It was called Spriggan Powered and it was a side scrolling mech shooter.

PsBig Grinid you guys hear about the Inu Yasha video game coming out for the PSone? It's going to be released in the US!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Staccatto!!!
Dem boobies are so damn bouncy. :mrgreen:

The Inuyasha game is pretty much Gundam Battle Assault 2's fighting engine with Inuyasha characters. Best part - it's only $19.99 on release.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Was it fast? Like Street Fighter? :mrgreen:

Meh, don't talk to me about SF. Don't play it. Haven't since Sega Genesis. Hate the series.
Bite your tongue. What is better than it my friend?!? :mrgreen:

Anything made by SNK.
You can go hump your Andy Bogard, for all you want. Capcom and the boys will kick their ass any day.

That is why there is Capcom vs. Snk. I love them both. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need more anime style games! Ranmafan 4 4,693 06-24-2006, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Ryujin
  Video Game Anime! rav96 31 15,224 06-13-2004, 10:31 AM
Last Post: rav96