Poll: Which next? You got a week to vote
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Slayers first series (R1) (MADE POSSIBLY BY SHULTZ)
50.00%
11 50.00%
Please Teacher (R1) , thanks to a friend
22.73%
5 22.73%
Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters part 1 (since all other part one sets have godawful subs, i'll probably do this anyways)
9.09%
2 9.09%
Hunter X Hunter OAV (know very little of this series, but its short ... the oav that is... so it shouldn't be too hard)
4.55%
1 4.55%
One Piece (one of the movies, I'm far too lazy for the TV series unless someone wants to rip the subs from the digisubs for me)
13.64%
3 13.64%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What to do next?
Help me out people, which should I do next? Slayers, and Please Teacher would be R1 rips.
I'd go with OnePiece because it's the only of those that I have seen personally, and it really is a fun watch!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
One Piece is the best out of them all, but if you don't watch the TV series you will be lost (kind of) during the movies. Most (well so far all) of the One Piece movies do not rely on character development, because they figure you have already seen the TV series.Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
None. Sunny Boardinghouse TV series. Possibly better than KOR. Either that or Slow Step (5 episode Romance OAV). Smile
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I'd go for Slayers
Never catch a falling knife
Hmm, you don't seem to get a lot of responce on these series so i'd like to recommend starting on X tv series R1 rip. I think this is as eagerly awaited in the HK community as the Berserk R1 rip which made a lot of people very happy.
I'd vote for Yu Gi Oh if we're talking original Japanese series with good subs and not a cut version.. That'd be a unique projext. Onegai Teacher Perfect Edition will happen regardless so I'm not sure that one's a worthwhile project. Let someone else take the time.
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
How about a GUNDAM 0080 2-Disc Perfect set. That would be cool.
GO for the Slayers man Ive been waiting on those sets forever!!!
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Hey, I pitched the idea of the Slayers Perfect Collection to Flora, and he said there's already one coming next week (from them), so I guess they beat me to it!
There is always Slayers Next and Try and the oavs and movie....you know if Flora is working on His and Hers? There is another idea.
Hi,

I emailed Flora regardinf FLCL and GTO, saying l happily send him my R1s to rip, he replied back he has them already,so l guess - though speculation - we see the R1 rips very soon
MAC*R*SS TV ...Flora didn't do it, MAC may ...Would sell like Potatoes Smile
Quote:Originally posted by The Swan
MAC*R*SS TV ...Flora didn't do it, MAC may ...Would sell like Potatoes Smile

That set was my holy grail. I waited a year, then I gave up. I gotta say, that Animeigo set looks awful nice on my shelf. Wink
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Quote:Originally posted by Shibo
That set was my holy grail. I waited a year, then I gave up. I gotta say, that Animeigo set looks awful nice on my shelf. Wink

Amen to that I love the liner notes they include in there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blood+ On Adult Swim (Starting next Saturday) Liete 3 3,805 03-06-2007, 05:44 AM
Last Post: Liete
  What to review next ?????? Peter 22 8,609 07-28-2005, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Puppet Master
  Next Gundam Series To be Released? Spike_8 24 7,844 03-15-2005, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Cyrus
  What anime Music CD's should I get next? Ryo of Inferno 1 1,655 11-02-2004, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Last Exile
  Suggestions on what to get next pchmura 152 54,129 10-27-2004, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Ryo of Inferno
  What to get next? Cidien 26 9,168 07-22-2004, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Jaded God
  Who knows when the next set of Inuyahsa perfect set 3 will be released? buffgod 6 3,145 05-05-2004, 06:17 AM
Last Post: evilomar
  Next Inuyasha TV Series Set Polaris 4 3,075 04-07-2004, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Japschin
  Toronto Convention NEXT WEEK!!! Zagatto 11 4,874 03-24-2004, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Jinpun
  Hello...Status on next MI DBZ set? isamu 3 8,875 02-05-2004, 02:01 PM
Last Post: CrayonShinChan