What to review next ??????
Can you review Zeta Gundam? I dont care which companies you review, they all pretty much suck sub-title wise. Just hoping to get a better idea of it.
He doesn't have Zeta Gundam in his list of titles.
Yeah. Besides, there are already tons of reviews on Z Gundam. Just look in the Reviews section, and you should find them for various versions of the series.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
my ex driver movie turn out to be azumanga daioh disc1. though the casing and the label on the disc is printed what i initally expected. :confused:

which publisher, i forgot.

saw some of chrno cruse from AV. it seems the subs is similar to anikraze fansub.
but the video isn't filtered properly. i can see noise. so official release for me.
Yes, I'm still alive, I don't really find the time to write reviews, i've been watching many serie that were just release (Bleach, Grenadier, Sunabouzu ect..). plus i've been collection almost all the hentai on the market. :-) also with Star Ocean 3, GTA San Andreas, Silent Hill 4 and Phantom Brave I got not long ago, 24 hours in a day IS NOT ENOUGH for me

I added three titles to my collection: One Piece Part 5,6 and 7 from AV. Even do I say I would buy after Part 4, there were no HK that interested me in the last month to buy. I almost bought Bakuretsu Tenchi (AV with a wicked cover) but I can buy it whenever I want.

I'm starting Part 5 tonight, and in two weeks, it should be posted along with Kisaku and a few hentais title not reviewed to date

See ya soon

Peter (playing Green Green 2 the h-game)
[Image: bl453.png]
Hi!

I don't think anyone has done a review for

Masaru 2 (MI) *Hentai*
Kisaku (MI) *Hentai*
Unbalance (MI) *Hentai*

Please do the honor, Peter!

Thank you!

By the way, where can I find Kisaku? I have been looking for it.
Why the hell drag this thread up?
gubi-gubi Wrote:Why the hell drag this thread up?

Why do extremely old threads period keep showing up??
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection