Blood+ On Adult Swim (Starting next Saturday)
[Image: bloodplus.jpg]

Opening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRoBJN6HmLc

Quote:Description

A Chiropteran is a grotesque, undead monster with the ability to disguise itself as a human. It lives by feeding on peoples' blood. There is a secret organization called the Red Shield that exists to hunt down the Chiropterans.

In the year 2005, Okinawan high school girl, Otonashi Saya, lives her life peacefully. She is normal in all respects, with the exception that she lost all her memories a year ago. However, her perfect life is about to change dramatically.

She meets Hagi, a man in a black suit playing a cello, who gives her a katana. At that moment, history turns a new page.

What secrets does her past hold? Will Saya remember?

This anime series is the follow up to the short anime movie "Blood The Last Vampire" released by production IG a few years ago. Of course you won't have to have watched that to enjoy the series, but I recommend it.

It will be replacing Trinity Blood in the night line up next to Bleach.

Set your recorders! I know I will be
aka EngrishMajor
Looks interesting. Might setup my Tivo to record it.
I've watched about 6 episodes on fansub. It's ok but I was quite dissapointed. Trinity blood is an awesome show. Too bad theyre replacing it.
I'll probably make a home made dvd set for it like I did Trinity Blood, FMA and Bleach (ongoing).

I put 6 episodes to a dvd5 and cut out all the commercials, make a menu in video wizard dvd with an episode selection.

I can't seem to get rid of the tv logo's but besides that they usually turn out fine.
aka EngrishMajor