The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
What to do next? - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: What to do next? (/thread-1677.html)

Pages: 1 2

What to do next? - dvd_master - 08-31-2003

Help me out people, which should I do next? Slayers, and Please Teacher would be R1 rips.

What to do next? - DARK OSAMU - 08-31-2003

I'd go with OnePiece because it's the only of those that I have seen personally, and it really is a fun watch!

What to do next? - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 08-31-2003

One Piece is the best out of them all, but if you don't watch the TV series you will be lost (kind of) during the movies. Most (well so far all) of the One Piece movies do not rely on character development, because they figure you have already seen the TV series.Big Grin Big Grin

What to do next? - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 09-01-2003

None. Sunny Boardinghouse TV series. Possibly better than KOR. Either that or Slow Step (5 episode Romance OAV). Smile

What to do next? - shadypower - 09-02-2003

I'd go for Slayers

What to do next? - Elcoholic - 09-03-2003

Hmm, you don't seem to get a lot of responce on these series so i'd like to recommend starting on X tv series R1 rip. I think this is as eagerly awaited in the HK community as the Berserk R1 rip which made a lot of people very happy.

What to do next? - Shibo - 09-03-2003

I'd vote for Yu Gi Oh if we're talking original Japanese series with good subs and not a cut version.. That'd be a unique projext. Onegai Teacher Perfect Edition will happen regardless so I'm not sure that one's a worthwhile project. Let someone else take the time.

What to do next? - vicnuts - 09-03-2003

How about a GUNDAM 0080 2-Disc Perfect set. That would be cool.

What to do next? - evilomar - 09-05-2003

GO for the Slayers man Ive been waiting on those sets forever!!!

What to do next? - dvd_master - 09-06-2003

Hey, I pitched the idea of the Slayers Perfect Collection to Flora, and he said there's already one coming next week (from them), so I guess they beat me to it!

What to do next? - evilomar - 09-08-2003

There is always Slayers Next and Try and the oavs and movie....you know if Flora is working on His and Hers? There is another idea.

What to do next? - yakumo - 09-08-2003

Hi,

I emailed Flora regardinf FLCL and GTO, saying l happily send him my R1s to rip, he replied back he has them already,so l guess - though speculation - we see the R1 rips very soon

What to do next? - The Swan - 09-10-2003

MAC*R*SS TV ...Flora didn't do it, MAC may ...Would sell like Potatoes Smile

What to do next? - Shibo - 09-10-2003

Quote:Originally posted by The Swan
MAC*R*SS TV ...Flora didn't do it, MAC may ...Would sell like Potatoes Smile

That set was my holy grail. I waited a year, then I gave up. I gotta say, that Animeigo set looks awful nice on my shelf. Wink

What to do next? - evilomar - 09-11-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Shibo
That set was my holy grail. I waited a year, then I gave up. I gotta say, that Animeigo set looks awful nice on my shelf. Wink

Amen to that I love the liner notes they include in there.