Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Dreamcast Game Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Yoga Brast would have ruined it. Damn the Yoga Brast. 8O 8O 8O
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

Get Garou mark of the wolves. It is a great game. 8O 8O 8O

yeah just make sure to look for it as being called Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves...... cause they decided to rename it over here Tongue

but yeah.... i forgot about that.....

as for Bangai-O.... i DID cheat.... but i still got bored of the game :p (then again that's what happens when you play like 20+ levels at once :p )
Whew it's been a while. Busy week. I played some NFL 2K1. That's about it for now. I hardly have the time to play video games. :mrgreen:

Wish I did. :mrgreen:
GEEZ 20 LEVELS AT A TIME!!! That's understandable. :twisted:
Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

GEEZ 20 LEVELS AT A TIME!!! That's understandable. :twisted:

yeah.... cause at first i was all addicted to the game...... but then you get to a point where you want it to end :p

i really should spread games out over longer periods of time instead of trying to take them out in one day :p
I take years to even tackle a game. Still waiting to take out Chrono Cross. :mrgreen:
lol i normally take a game out in 5 days TOPS..... most of the time 1 or 2......

then again it depends on how addicted i get..... or just how bored i am :p
I'm rarely board. Usely always watching anime. Though I don't mind playing the occasional video game. Conflict Desert Storm is great with a friend. :mrgreen:
Yes I have the problem of beating my games too quickly as well. Sometimes I still yearn for the difficulty of some old nintendo games. Alot of those games were near impossible. I need to space games out more, cause spending $50.00 on a game you beat in 2 days just isn't cool. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Hey at least you have the option of dropping down to Blockbuster and trying out before you commit that 50 bucks. (those who don't have a video game rental store sorry) I'm relying on places like Penny Arcade and you guys for what I'm dropping my money on. And since I said that what are the top buys you see for X-mas. Only PS2, Gamecube, & PC game suggestions please.
The video rental store I go to has a shitty video game section. However it has an anime section that is incredible. Not only that but you can put requests in for stuff for them to buy. :mrgreen:
lol i have the magic power to KNOW what i'm gonna like.....

cause i never rent games before i buy them..... the last time i EVER did that was when i rented Sword of the Berserk many many years ago for the DC...... i can't think of anything in the past couple years where i HAVE done that Tongue
I don't really rent games. I prefer to buy them most of the time I read eveything about a game I can before buying it. But sometimes you think the game is gonna be so good, but it just isn't what you thought it would be. I want Contra Shattered Soldier. I will have that game. 8O 8O 8O 8O
Dreamcast hasn't been to good to me. My Jet Grind Radio deosn't work. :mrgreen:
Here is a list of my games to play, I suggest all of these to anyone....

ALL I MEAN ALL ARMORED CORE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(hope I stressed that enough) PS2
SNK vs. CAPCOM2 PS2

Pikmin GC

Mario Sunshine GC

Animal Crossing GC

Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee GC

Metroid GC

Real Pool ( By TAKARA...hard to find now though) PS2

Guantlet PS2

I think this should be enough. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17