Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Dreamcast Game Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Yea this 40 button controller looks pretty cool you even have to flip the guard up before you can eject... Now that is pretty impressive but it is an x-box game and it cost 200 dollar I could buy a new Gamecube and animal crossing and that is enough for me to go "no way on the x-box" plus it's the devils hell spawn microsoft product.
That is entirely too much for one game. This is starting to remind me of the Neo geo. I can't believe you have to pay online with the x-box. That is downright retarded. I will never own one so I guess it is ok. Piece of crap......... 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
yeah.... that robot game for the x-box looks AWESOME!!!!!!

some of my friends played it at this years E3.... and said it's the most fun you'll EVER HAVE!!!! (well if you're a huge fan of mechs and stuff)
When it finally comes out, I'll be over my friend's house playing the shit out of the game. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
What was it called? I may have seen a commercial. If it is the game I am thinking of I don't know how COOL it will be. Does the title start with mech something? 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Hey kakoi it's called Steel Battalion but if you own a Gamecube check this the guys over at PA (http://www.penny-arcade.com) got thier gruby little hands on Metriod Fusion and Prime. And they said both are perfect. Had promblems with the lock-on came back and said it was easly over looked. And the game is once again perfect. For me Metriod Prime & Fusion here I come. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Tongue Tongue Tongue
I played the display copies over at Electronics Boutique. I must say I thought they were simply amazing! I am biased toward Metroid games, but Metroid prime is all new it is first person. They rock and I want them both now. Right now. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
i've already beat Metroid Fusion....... and it was everything i wanted it to be n_n (a true sequel to super metroid)

but it seems that Metroid Prime is getting RAVE reviews.... too bad it's a crappy ass FPS game
I wish they would have stuck with the side scroller Idea. That is what Metroid is. I still like Prime, but I probably would have been happier if It were a side scroller. oh well. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
God. It's been so long since I've played a video game. Though I do talk about Street Fighter a lot. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You need to play more. I am surprised you do as much as you do. You are still in school and have like 2000 some posts. You could use that time to play games. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Posts are easy enough. I do them while buying stuff online and doing ebay stuff. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I like posting but don't seem to have enough time

Metriod Prime would be nice is a 2 D side scroller but let's be real
it had to upgrade and 3 D is either FPS or over then shoulder AKA Soul Reaver... But I feel that them at least gave us Fusion

A 2d side scroller with the same look and feel of Super Metriod. Now
would another company do that... Look at konami I don't see any new Castlevania on the next generation systems.
Read somewhere they are thinking of making another 3-D castlevania game but this time the castlevania team at konami will be incharge and not some external US developement team like the castlevania game on N64.

Castlevania SOTN was the greatest castlevania game ever!

At least there is a new 2D contra game on PS2, now all I need is a new 2D gunstar heroes game on a next gen system.
Theres also a new castlevania game on GBA : Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance. Its the true sequel to Castlevania SOTH,
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17