Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Dreamcast Game Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Quote:matthewmalay said:Theres also a new castlevania game on GBA : Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance. Its the true sequel to Castlevania SOTH

I order that yesterday but My corlation was more on the the fact that Konami had only released 2D castlevania no True 3d form from there company. See your post...

I just feel it was great that the Big N released a 2d and a 3d at the same time if you don't like the FPS play the GBA fusion...

Good choice
actually i heard the new ps2 castlevania game is gonna be full 2d.... and created by the team that made SOTN and Rondo of Blood.....

meaning A GAMING MASTERPIECE!!!!!!.....

also metroid fusion ROCKS!!!! (and it's the true sequel to super metroid)... yeah i know that was random.... but i can't help thinking SOTN without thinking super metroid :p
A new 2d castlevania PS2 game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That kicks ass! Konami is really pimping its old school franchises on next gen systems the way they were meant to play, in 2D form.
Quote:Originally posted by "matthewmalay"

Konami is really pimping its old school franchises on next gen systems the way they were meant to play, in 2D form.

Uhhhhh, I still don't see any new Sunset Riders games. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yea give me my Sunset riders or just a good beat-up game...
I hear Konami and the turtles hooked up again. That's right the
Teenage MN Turtles are coming back to cartoons and Video Games
just think maybe Konami would relese a arcade collection with all
four players can play like the arcade. That would be a great Gamecube title.
A NEW CASTLEVAINIA!!!!!!!!!!! Is there a webpage to look at? I need it. I still need to buy Contra. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I haven't found anything on the new Castlevania.. but there is a great konmia game that has only been brought to england and it looks good here's the site

http://www.konami-europe.de/site/starter_e.html

then click on 7 blades looks like a great game
well yeah.... there's only been brief mentioning of a new castlevania.... there's no info, no images, and not much else....

and 7 blades has been out for ages..... but it never made its way over here u_u

it probably wouldn't have done well anyway....

and yeah i heard about them hooking back up with the ninja turtles license.... imagine if they made another game like the arcade game IN 2D but all high res like Guilty Gear X..... *droops*
I bought DDR for Playstation One. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yea your right on 7 blades Desfunk...
DDR huh do you have the dance pad...
reminds me of days spent on the NES Power Pad man did it get old quick
Don't real feel the need for DDR thanks in part that all the arcades here have them, and there offspring (drums, congs, guitar, & keyboard)
I got two hard pads. Not the nice metal ones but the decent hard plastic ones. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
lucky bastid!!!! i only have 2 soft ones.... and i barely get a chance to play u-u

cause my room won't support the jumping (due to it being upstairs).... and i can only play in the basement..... which SUCKS, cause that means i can only play when my brother isn't home (YES! we have 2 ps2's in the house :p ).......

as for playing at the arcade.... we have 2 in a 20 minute walking distance... but now that the snow has came, walking isn't fun :p
I still haven't gotten to play any of the dancing games with the pads. I have the same problem as desfunk, except I can't go in the basement to play. Metroid Fusion is awesome. I have only been able to play it for two seconds in the store, but what I did play was amazing. Prime is ok too. I think they should have stuck with 2-d. O well. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I wouldn't call myself lucky. I just went on ebay. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
E-bay is my god of the week. I have found so many awesome things on there. On an unrelated note, I got the r1 release of boogiepop phantom for thirty dollars! The entire thing on R1! I was completely amazed. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17