Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Dreamcast Game Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Well now I must own it. I planned on getting it and beating it before playing "the first one" on GC the rest of the way through. Have had it for some weeks now but haven't had time to play. Cry :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I need RE0. My brother is currently "buying" one from Dark Osamu a gamecube. So I could buy it and play on that. I can assure you I am as manly as they come. I believe I will put a picture of myself as my avatar! That should really scare you guys! 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I want to see the true whiteness of you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Don't stare too long or you will feel the wrath of a hundred 9" dildos in your triangular asian anus. 8O :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Does it matter if I'm really white? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Remember Swallow Man with Kevin Bacon? Then yes it does matter. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Swallow man was one of the best weapons ever made. It induced vomiting and instant sealing of my anus. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I played a 4 hour campaign with my friend. 2 against 5 and we still won. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yes seal it up... Man I wish there was a group playing around here but oh well... I miss D&D... and Magic haven't played in a long time...

Oh and Kakoi RE0 is worth the wait... Dark it's a good Idea to play them in order... it opens the story so much knowing evey thing... when you have beat it tell me and we will open a new topic...
I haven't played magic in quite sometime myself. I went through a craze about three months ago, and now I don't play at all. It's too bad, but that is how things go. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I stopped magic a long time ago. Loads of fun. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I'll take any cards you all don't want. PM me for my address ^_^
I had a deck with not a single color of mana. It was a great deck that got lifted. I would love to have it back it was called my Multi-meal Deck.
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Oh and Kakoi RE0 is worth the wait... Dark it's a good Idea to play them in order... it opens the story so much knowing evey thing... when you have beat it tell me and we will open a new topic...

Will do my friend...will do. Oh and I saw a video clip preview thing of SILENT HILL 3!!!!! MY GOD IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!!! MUCH BETTER THAN SH2 AND I THOUGHT IT LOOKED AMAZING. Well 3 is going to make 2 look like CRIZAP BIZOEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You can say that again... I just hope it comes to the Gamecube as well...
Oh hey guys... Me and Schultz were at Book Box (think Funcoland) and
we found out the GBA will play any region GBA games... and we found Flame of Recca on the GBA and it is killer those who would like a copy the price is 3000 yen or 25 bucks... just drop me a line... oh and before I forget Kakoi & Dark here in Japan Silent Hill was just released on the GBA with a bouns area and has all the CG's from the PS1 version... a great buy but it's like 4000 yen....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17