Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Dreamcast Game Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
KICK ASS!!!!! I never played that one but since playing the 2nd one I will definitely get THAT. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You know the drill drop an e-mail and I'll drop it in the mail I'll call for a favor another day... Oh and Steve still looking for a hard plastic DDR game pad give me time and it will be found cheap... I hope
Cool Man..anything anytime. As long as it doesn't involve Forrest Whittaker. :twisted:
No way you have already given me the emergency asian girl I'm in your debt for that one for a while...
I have soft pads too. Modify it by putting some ply wood underneath. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
No Steve I just drop in a 100 yen and let Japanese girls play on my turn... I am looking for a Hard Metal Pad version for you Found one it was 200 bucks but let search a little more...
So you can get in their pants? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Isn't that why you do every thing? 8O
Forrest Whittaker is why you murder your cats and hang them by their tails in the neighbors window. Then you shove his Leaf Blower up his bungus SIDEWAYS after he notices the bloody fur covered "examples" in his windows. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
So many problems I don't know where to begin. Sad 8O 8O
Start by showing some love dammit!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I'll love you with the sharp side of sword!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Sword lovin now that is worth it's weight in gold
Does that involve sticking it in the back end?!? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Are we talking La Blue Girl style or something else...?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17