Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Huge ADV sale!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
hbk101 Wrote:Back to your sexual innuendo? Why all this obsession with humping? Not getting enough?

Have fun wearing your imaginary slipper and driving your imaginary hummer. Rolleyes With that attitude, the next series will be released in 26 discs for one episode a piece.

That's fine, so long as they only charge $6.50 a dvd... and making the art boxes out of dolphin fins.

...and just so you know, I'm getting plenty. Between your mom and your sister, I barely have any time to myself.
r00ster Wrote:That's fine, so long as they only charge $6.50 a dvd... and making the art boxes out of dolphin fins.

...and just so you know, I'm getting plenty. Between your mom and your sister, I barely have any time to myself.

Getting plenty? Imaginary hummer ride and now imaginary girlfriends? Rolleyes Sorry to break the news. That doesn't count.

You are so predictable. Always fixated about humping someone's mother, sister, and whatnot . If not, some other homosexual jokes. Do you talk to all your women friends like that? No wonder you're not getting any.
Whatever gets you off the "save the world, don't buy gantz, eat tofu" bullshit you were spouting earlier. Although, "You are so predictable." ranks right up there in the top 10 worst comebacks I've read all year. Don't worry, though.. as there's still 9 more months for someone to say something that ranks even higher.

Speaking about saving the world... how about saving some oxygen by laying off all the breathing over there... you're wasting air us smart folk could be using?

PS - Don't drag your teeth so much next time.
r00ster Wrote:Speaking about saving the world... how about saving some oxygen by laying off all the breathing over there... you're wasting air us smart folk could be using?

PS - Don't drag your teeth so much next time.
Plant trees instead of being busy chopping them. That'll get you more oxygen. Apparently you are not one of smart folk you are talking about. You should follow your own advice and stop breathing.
hbk101 Wrote:Plant trees instead of being busy chopping them. That'll get you more oxygen. Apparently you are not one of smart folk you are talking about. You should follow your own advice and stop breathing.

I only do that during auto-erotic asphyxiation.. works -awesome- though.. just gotta make sure you don't drop that lemon wedge before the grand finale, or you could land up in a seriously embarassing situation... and dead.

Man... Gantz is sooooooo good... it's like Heavy Metal took on the Matrix while main-lining some -really- hard shit...

Hey hbk? Oh wait... you haven't seen it 'cause you're too busy saving tortoises and shit.
Browsing around other forums shows there is a fair amount of backlash against Gantz release plan. You are in denial if you still think having 2 episodes a disc is cool.

I am deeply touched by your concern for which I might be missing out on good anime Rolleyes But fear not. I will soon be completing the final volume of 12 kingdoms. I get my share of good anime, you know. Thank you very much.
12 Kingdoms didn't do much for me... I'm normally all over epic stuff like that, but after the first three volumes, I still wasn't into it. Maybe I would have liked it better if they had released it on 20 volumes, rather than 10... I dunno. Wink

Seriously, though... 12 Kingdoms just seemed to move to slowly... or felt too familiar to other stuff I'd watched before.
r00ster Wrote:12 Kingdoms didn't do much for me... I'm normally all over epic stuff like that, but after the first three volumes, I still wasn't into it. Maybe I would have liked it better if they had released it on 20 volumes, rather than 10... I dunno. Wink

Seriously, though... 12 Kingdoms just seemed to move to slowly... or felt too familiar to other stuff I'd watched before.
As long as it's cheaper, who really gives a shit how many discs there are?
onizuka17711 Wrote:As long as it's cheaper, who really gives a shit how many discs there are?
My thoughts exactly.

Plus, if you have enough room, and the art is pretty, then. Its even worth it.

In my opinion at least.
katherine_jean Wrote:My thoughts exactly.

Plus, if you have enough room, and the art is pretty, then. Its even worth it.

In my opinion at least.

I give a shit because 12 kingdoms is supposed to be longer
onizuka17711 Wrote:As long as it's cheaper, who really gives a shit how many discs there are?

I give a shit on lesser discs when the series is supposed to be longer.
I give a shit when the anime collection start taking over a room.
hbk101 Wrote:I give a shit when the anime collection start taking over a room.

That is what thinpak's were designed for Rolleyes
Are you obssesed with thinpak? Why should I put DVD in anything other than original package it came in that I paid for?

Besides, it's not cheaper. Rightstuff is selling it for $16.18. That's over $32 for 4 episodes. Don't give me this crap about sale somewhere. It's not a good comparison. Entire Princess Nine set was selling for $30 at a bargain deal. That's $5.00 for 4 episodes, but I can't use that number to say that Gantz is expensive. You have to compare the regular price for 6 disc set and 13 disc set of 26 episodes series
hbk101 Wrote:Are you obssesed with thinpak? Why should I put DVD in anything other than original package it came in that I paid for?

Yeh I hear of people throwing out art boxes to save space! :eek: Why buy them at all? May aswell get HK if you're going to waste money then throw it away...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14