Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Huge ADV sale!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
onizuka17711 Wrote:Yes...LE has completely screwed over the Kool-Aid stand businesses. He offers poor packaging, horrible ingredients, terrible customer service -and- he wouldn't hire me. You guys would be so stupid to buy from him because ADV, oops I mean LE's Kool-Aid, sucks. Did I mention he wouldn't hire me?

PS - ADV... I mean... LE's Kool-Aid is made by Satan himself, and every time you watch it... I mean.. drink it.. a baby dies.
katherine_jean Wrote:ADV never struck me as amazing. I mean, they sell DVDs for prices of 7.00 at local stores, but they have no extras at all (Chance Pop Session was supposed to come with a big ass booklet, or somethign of the sort, and it never did)

Actually, ADV includes more extras on their discs than pretty much any other company. Alot of those extras are of the American VA's and stuff . . . but that's fine by my. Big Grin
Last Exile Wrote:have fun if you dont aggree with me on the ADV thing all i know is im not a dumbfuck for ordering from them like alot of you are.

You might not have ordered from them, but that does not mean you're not a dumb fuck.

ADV did end up screwing over a lot of people with the slasher thing. I'm sure it wasn't intentional but it happened none the less. They screwed up, what do you want me to say?

On the bright side, both discs I ordered came in pristine condition. Shrinkwrapped with absolutely no marks whatsoever!!! Big Grin

By the way . . . I can't wait. 1 1/2 months. As much as LE hates ADV, I can't wait to rub this in his face!!! Will have to wait 6 more weeks until you guys find out what. Promised I wouldn't say anything.
Vicious Wrote:Actually, ADV includes more extras on their discs than pretty much any other company. Alot of those extras are of the American VA's and stuff . . . but that's fine by my. Big Grin
ADV has more extras on their disc? i bought the Pretear set cuz i saw it on the anime network. it turns out that ADV was the only dub i found so i got it. its a shame that it was only 13 eps. It had one extra on it and it was hidden. but im not going to dis ADV for that it just i wanted to let u know not every disc has a lot extra. And this kool-aid thing is it a person?
Vicious Wrote:Actually, ADV includes more extras on their discs than pretty much any other company. Alot of those extras are of the American VA's and stuff . . . but that's fine by my. Big Grin
Hmm. ^^

See, I only have about 10 ADV disks, maybe. And since they're all like, 7.00$ editions, I was disapointed with the lack of booklets, scene lists and such. I'm a big fan of nice presentation..which is why Im usually willing to pay alot extra for artboxes and things like that.

But, theyre disk extras I DO enjoy. I love seeing previews. and theyre VHS have good extras too I noticed (Im in love with their music video, I know its in the beggining of Tekken) and I like seeing the music videos they have for all of the series's.
Vicious Wrote:You might not have ordered from them, but that does not mean you're not a dumb fuck.

ADV did end up screwing over a lot of people with the slasher thing. I'm sure it wasn't intentional but it happened none the less. They screwed up, what do you want me to say?

On the bright side, both discs I ordered came in pristine condition. Shrinkwrapped with absolutely no marks whatsoever!!! Big Grin

By the way . . . I can't wait. 1 1/2 months. As much as LE hates ADV, I can't wait to rub this in his face!!! Will have to wait 6 more weeks until you guys find out what. Promised I wouldn't say anything.

Technically, you should tell a select few of us loyal soldiers what's up, so we can vouch for your insider's knowledge if it accidentally gets leaked before you expect... 'cause then you'll be left with nothing but, "I knew that a month ago! Really I did." ...and those like LE will just go, "Sure you did... I did too. Everyone knew that."

I'll volunteer myself for this service, by the way...
r00ster Wrote:PS - ADV... I mean... LE's Kool-Aid is made by Satan himself, and every time you watch it... I mean.. drink it.. a baby dies.
Oh my god :eek: ! Why would anyone want ADV *cough* I mean Kool-Aid from LE!?!
Some people are just sick...
onizuka17711 Wrote:Oh my god :eek: ! Why would anyone want ADV *cough* I mean Kool-Aid from LE!?!
Some people are just sick...

this reminds me of that hk vs r1 thread we had a while back.. eventually it turned into a thread about pizza or some other type of food lol
katherine_jean Wrote:Hmm. ^^

See, I only have about 10 ADV disks, maybe. And since they're all like, 7.00$ editions, I was disapointed with the lack of booklets, scene lists and such. I'm a big fan of nice presentation..which is why Im usually willing to pay alot extra for artboxes and things like that.

But, theyre disk extras I DO enjoy. I love seeing previews. and theyre VHS have good extras too I noticed (Im in love with their music video, I know its in the beggining of Tekken) and I like seeing the music videos they have for all of the series's.

Well, not really sure about booklets. Rahxephon is the only series I can recall off the top of my head that ADV had detailed booklets for. But I really like the behind the scenes extras and VA interviews they put on their discs.

Nice try Rooster, but no dice. This is something that noone can steal from me. You'll see what I mean in 6 weeks. Big Grin
Vicious Wrote:Nice try Rooster, but no dice. This is something that noone can steal from me. You'll see what I mean in 6 weeks. Big Grin

You got a job with ADV!? Congratulations!!
vegeta76 Wrote:this reminds me of that hk vs r1 thread we had a while back.. eventually it turned into a thread about pizza or some other type of food lol
I remember that, tres amusing. But..I dont get how this is linked to Kool-aid at all >_<
r00ster Wrote:You got a job with ADV!? Congratulations!!

I wish!!!!
katherine_jean Wrote:I remember that, tres amusing. But..I dont get how this is linked to Kool-aid at all >_<

That's what happens here every thread goes in various random directions for no reasons. Kool-Aid though? That's an extremely bizzare change of direction...:confused:
Vicious Wrote:I wish!!!!

Sssshhh... play along to make LE even more jealous.
Sorry. What I really meant to say was that I am now the new CEO of ADV.

And as the new CEO, first decision I make is to let LE come in for a job interview . . . so we can reject him again!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14