Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Huge ADV sale!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
r00ster Wrote:An attempt to salvage -this- thread would be just that... an attempt. Until it gets locked (don't you dare lock my precious honeymoon with katherine_jean and company (sorry guys, you're demoted to 'and company') thread!)... what was I saying.. oh yeah, until it gets locked, this thread is nonsense only.

If we're still accepting attendees... we're going to need a bigger tent.
Why use a tent?

Heck..we could always just build a cabin. A wooden cabin.
OR even, a cabin, built from DVDs?! I think I'm on to something. . .
r00ster Wrote:(don't you dare lock my precious honeymoon with katherine_jean and company (sorry guys, you're demoted to 'and company

and company? how dare you ! :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

r00ster Wrote:If we're still accepting attendees... we're going to need a bigger tent.

I agree with KJ... why the hell are we using a tent???

BTW: have we figured out where we are going yet?
katherine_jean Wrote:Sure thing. Wink Big Grin

One girl, and three guys, what kind of Honeymoon is this gonna be? =O
One that you're only gonna remember from te pics :p .
onizuka17711 Wrote:One that you're only gonna remember from te pics :p .
Pictures eh!?

Yay! You supply the film.

Sorry about your demotion guys, but with only one girl it was bound to happen. Big Grin

Who's in with my DVD Cabin ?

NO wait..DVD..Mansion!?
katherine_jean Wrote:Pictures eh!?

Yay! You supply the film.

Sorry about your demotion guys, but with only one girl it was bound to happen. Big Grin

Who's in with my DVD Cabin ?

NO wait..DVD..Mansion!?
Hells yeah! I'm in for the DVD "playboy" mansion...

And as for the wood, tell your dad we want everything he's got...No way I'm skimping out on my foursome wedding Big Grin !
onizuka17711 Wrote:Hells yeah! I'm in for the DVD "playboy" mansion...

And as for the wood, tell your dad we want everything he's got...No way I'm skimping out on my foursome wedding Big Grin !
He's the 2nd biggest landowner in the county (thats not him, thats the land -__- alot of people have misunerdtood me)
So yeah, to the point, thats alot of land XD
katherine_jean Wrote:He's the 2nd biggest landowner in the county (thats not him, thats the land -__- alot of people have misunerdtood me)
So yeah, to the point, thats alot of land XD
That's gonna be one huge fire!
onizuka17711 Wrote:That's gonna be one huge fire!
You'll burn half my town down Big Grin

Thank god, maybe this place will become decent?
katherine_jean Wrote:You'll burn half my town down Big Grin

Thank god, maybe this place will become decent?

Okay... so we're building the mansion out of Gantz dvds, and then just burning down all of the forests your Dad owns for marshmallow roasting? I'm in.

Okay okay... I apologize for downgrading you guys to "and company".. that was unfair of me. A marriage has to be built on equality, after all!
r00ster Wrote:Okay okay... I apologize for downgrading you guys to "and company".. that was unfair of me. A marriage has to be built on equality, after all!

yay go team r00ster! Big Grin
vegeta76 Wrote:yay go team r00ster! Big Grin
W00t, w00t!

We'll burn the fucker to the ground Big Grin .
Yay!

Bye Antigonish..

Heylo 3 men and a DVD mansion..

If we ever get bored we can just watch a movie! Big Grin
onizuka17711 Wrote:W00t, w00t!

We'll burn the fucker to the ground Big Grin .

thats gonna be a LOT of marshmallows... where are we getting the money for them? i gues we could always sell off some of that lumber.... or some dvds Big Grin
vegeta76 Wrote:thats gonna be a LOT of marshmallows... where are we getting the money for them? i gues we could always sell off some of that lumber.... or some dvds Big Grin
Go with the lumber. That goes away eventually anyways..
DVDs can be recylcled..UNLESS we get to them first.
katherine_jean Wrote:Go with the lumber. That goes away eventually anyways..
DVDs can be recylcled..UNLESS we get to them first.

true true... so have we set a date yet? Smile
btw: onizuka... i dont think iv ever seen a pic of u. i at least want to see the person(s) im gonna be marrying Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14