Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Huge ADV sale!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Sorry I haven?t been here in awhile I was busy opening my new Kool-Aid stands. It?s a tuff business with all the little Suzie stands popping up on every corner. Ill is sure to let you know about job openings coming soon. Also I might of pissed in the Kool-Aid rooster and
onizuka17711 bought. Sorry guys but I guess it was ok because I got no refunds that day. Well keep up the shitty insults. I find them humorous, and stupid.

Also when are you guys getting married?
Just want to know so I can send some Kool-Aid.

-LE
Did it just get fatter in here?

Anyways... it's going to be a july wedding, and you're all invited! Open bar, and polka music! How can you go wrong!?
r00ster Wrote:Did it just get fatter in here?

Anyways... it's going to be a july wedding, and you're all invited! Open bar, and polka music! How can you go wrong!?
Oh oh, I know what you should do. Give out Gantz DVDs at each table, art boxes included. Why not throw in a tree?
katherine_jean Wrote:Oh oh, I know what you should do. Give out Gantz DVDs at each table, art boxes included. Why not throw in a tree?

and the gigantic wooden figurines Big Grin
vegeta76 Wrote:and the gigantic wooden figurines Big Grin

Oh, don't worry, those are so on the list!!
onizuka17711 Wrote:If you bitch about your boycott though, you're just going to get this entire forum to buy Gantz just to piss you off...

Did I tell YOU not to buy? Get yourself a dozen if you want. I don't give a shit what you do.
r00ster Wrote:Oh, don't worry, those are so on the list!!
Oh r00ster, you're making my special day so perfect...but neither of us like being "feminine" in bed, so do you think we should bring someone along on the honeymoon?
Pick me pick me!

Hmm, you know, my dads a forester/pulp wood contractor, I'm sure I could hook you up with a forest or two Big Grin
KJ i like the avatar... wheres it from :confused:
vegeta76 Wrote:KJ i like the avatar... wheres it from :confused:
It's Umi from magic Knights Rayearth..havnt actually gotten around to watching that show. though. o.O

And thanks. <3 Big Grin
katherine_jean Wrote:Pick me pick me!

Hmm, you know, my dads a forester/pulp wood contractor, I'm sure I could hook you up with a forest or two Big Grin

You're in, so long as Onizuka says it's okay... as it was his idea to bring someone along for the honeymoon! The only rule, is that there's no fighting over me!

We'll take those forests, also. Super. Smile
r00ster Wrote:You're in, so long as Onizuka says it's okay... as it was his idea to bring someone along for the honeymoon! The only rule, is that there's no fighting over me!

We'll take those forests, also. Super. Smile
Hehe, I've got no problems with that. Threesome, w00t w00t!

And now that we have this much wood, we can use entire trees for invitations! Thanks katherine_jean :p ! Talk about the perfect wedding...
onizuka17711 Wrote:And now that we have this much wood, we can use entire trees for invitations!

so. what kind of trees will you be using? oak trees are good, but then again, so are maples Big Grin

BTW: glad to hear that LE's koolaid stand buisness is taking off. hows it feel to be the CEO of a REAL company for once? Tongue
onizuka17711 Wrote:Hehe, I've got no problems with that. Threesome, w00t w00t!

And now that we have this much wood, we can use entire trees for invitations! Thanks katherine_jean :p ! Talk about the perfect wedding...

...and this thread, is officially OURS to boot!

Ah... nothin' like making a thread completely unrecognizable.

Hey katherine_jean... what else are you bringing on the honeymoon, other than endless supplies of lumber?
hbk101 Wrote:Where do you think plastic is coming from? Out of thin air? It is a by-product of petroleum processing. No oil means no plastics. How about DVDs? It is mainly made of aluminum.

hey... cant forget to take the aluminum... not to mention the oil to make all those dvds and cases. :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14