Import Anime Forums

Full Version: NEWTYPE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I find it funny that there are that many stupid people in the world. Even me the cold loving person that I am I know that I can still freeze to death, or become frostbitten ( to me a fate worse that death). Stupid people. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Told ya kakoi come visit Schultz and I and you would be in 68 degree weather. And are temps for thursday are low 60 high 70...
so when are ya coming oh don't forget Japanese girls just waiting to talk
to an american who can speak on thier level... Which is why I fail but hey whos sour...Not me no not me...
I can make about 2 whole sentances and they both involve OKAMA which means faggot. But I think with my cunning and prowess, that is all I need to pick up the asian ladies. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Yes you will score one way or another I can ensure your enjoyment
Just don't say the word "pimp" because they don't know that word yet
I'll go over there and say: " Ore wa Aisu Pimpu-katta yo". Which means: I am the Ice Pimp. We have to expose them to the word pimp. If I could ever save enough money I would be there in a flash. Some day I will be able to afford it. Then when I get there I would be broke in like 17 minutes. I wait for that day. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O By the way Ore is a harsh word I use it to make me sound like a badass. You could substitute this sentence instead "Boku wa Aisu Pimpu desu yo". Means the same as above, but if you were to use it people wouldn't think you quite as much an asshole. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Your Rominji is great Kakoi...
I am in the very early stages of Japanese
It is harder than I fist thought but getting eaiser the more
I am using it and am around it
Thanks. The more you use it the easier it becomes. Are you trying to learn how to read it first or speak it? I learned how to read it before I learned how to speak it. Which reminds me I need to study my kanji before I slack out and do something stupid with my time. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I practice Star Craft instead. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Games are notorious for sucking away my time. I'll say things like "I'll study right after this life" "right after I do this part" "as soon as I get this last character". I am king procrastination. How I ever get anything done amazes me. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I spent 2 hours playing Star Craft and didn't realize it. That game should have a clock or something. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
That game is fun. I have only played it a few times. Because if I were to play it any more than that I would become an addict. I am already addicted to too much as it is. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
We should have a message board match someday. The post sluts vs. the haters. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
We would kick so much ass, because we spend so much more time at the computer screen. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I'd be talking more than I would be building. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:'

Just kidding, I take Star Craft seriously. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
We have to take somethings in life seriously. Even if it is "just a game" to so many other people. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8