Import Anime Forums

Full Version: NEWTYPE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
How was the bonus trailer dvd that came with NEWTYPE US?
The trailer disc was ok. There were a couple trailers that made me want to see some of those shows. Like .hack//SIGN. There were about 20-25 preview trailers. There was a full episode of Arjuna. It was pretty bad first off it was english so I already had something against it. Also it looked like Captian Planet. It seemed like it could be decent in japanese, but it is nothing that I can't wait for. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Anything like Pumpkin Wine, or Ninja Scroll TV series? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ninga Scroll TV series hasn't even aired yet or is just starting to air in Japan. I wanna check out Ghost in the Shell TV series.

200th post!!
There is a huge article about it in November Newtype. It looks damn good. I want to see stuff for ninja scroll, but so far it is still in production. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I still can't find any B&M store that carry the 1st issue.
Hey what's the web site for new-type so I can place a subscption order...?
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Hey what's the web site for new-type so I can place a subscption order...?

Click page one of this thread.. Big Grin
vinnyracer thanks for the 19 dollar thing for all those issues. I just now subscribed. Big Grin
After a horrible ordeal I am back...... The power was out here for about four days, that isn't too bad. We had no heat so my family was freezing ( like 20 degree weather could freeze me ), but that isn't the bad part. As soon as power was restored ( well about an hour after it was) I booted up my computer. Everything was normal. Suddenly the monitor made a very peculiar sound. Then voooop it was gone my monitor died, and went strait to monitor hell to be tortured with spice girls albums. Now I am back. Ready for all of the wonderful conversations we have here. On a topic actually related to this one. I just bought the second issue of Newtype USA. I am very pleased. Some of you are having problems tracking it down. Try blockbuster video. They had more copies than Media Play?! I got to check out the first episode of Chance Pop Sessions (dubbed ugg) luckily for me there was alot of singing in it so there wasn't as much gay dialogue. It seemed like it could be decent in japanese though. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I gotta hunt down a copy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Glad you're back. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I still haven't finished reading the first issue. I am an avid reader but I have just been busy reading other things. I will probably finish it tonight. It is good to be back. 8O 8O
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

After a horrible ordeal I am back...... The power was out here for about four days, that isn't too bad. We had no heat so my family was freezing ( like 20 degree weather could freeze me )

Glad to see you are back. 4 days no power aint to bad

5 years ago in january we lost power for 10 days.
I think like 2 million people in the city didnt have power for that long also
I tried to say home but it was to cold, went to my brothers apartment , 8 people in a 3 1/2 for a week

Heres one for the dumb people who deserved to die section, some people had no power and were to cheap to a hotel or shelter, so guess what they brought in a gas BBQ indoors to heat up the house. All dead in an hour, I think a dozen people died like that
Yep. Tards around here are dropping dead, because they think they can bring a grill inside to heat thier houses with. Earlier this year at Lowes Motor Speedway 2 rednecks zipped themselves up in a tent with a grill. Of course they died, but even worse since we had this "Ice Storm" over 100 people have died doing the same exact thing. What the hell?! How can you be that stupid??! They must have been imbred. That would be thier only excuse. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
People did the same exact thing when we had our Ice Storm. Lots of morons also thought they could handle the freezing temperatures for a week+ and they wound up dead from hypothermia.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8