Import Anime Forums

Full Version: NEWTYPE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I am already burning for that one.
I figured as much. hahahahahaha 8O 8O
Wow, I'm gone for three days and the boards go to Japanese bashing. If they had the chance they'd eat your children and everyone you hold dear. Think about it!!!! :mrgreen:
Damn those Nihon-jins are so cool. I think I will be one someday. By the way no one has said what the cover price for Newtype is? Do any of you know? I am glad to hear it isn't an ADV praise magazine! I hate that company. 8O 8O 8O 8O
Cover price for Newtype USA is 9.95$US
So it is almost 900 yen. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin That is not such a bad deal. 8O 8O
Considering all stuff it comes with , it is a very good deal
I hear for the most part it is just translated articles from the japanese very cool. 8O 8O
My local comic book store just got it in, going to get myself a copy tomorrow.
I just layed down the money for the order.. ;o) Though i shoudl try and go get the Japanese version and see how that is. .
But then you can't read it. Cry
But i can look at the pictures.. also i would bring it into work and tie up one of our local Japanese workers till he told me what everything in it meant.. ;o)
The japanese edition is GREAT. It is the best magazine for anime there is. I just can't afford a $500.00+ subscrition rate to get it in the USA every month. One day One day I will ohh I will. Reading Japanese is cool. The language is so different from ours. It is just fun. Plain fun. 8O 8O 8O 8O
Not to mention amazingling hard. :mrgreen:
Not really. It just takes a little dedication. Most think it is hard because it is not a western langauge. It is pure memorizing for the most part. Verb conjucation is a little more difficult soo many damn endings and it seems like they make new ones every five seconds. Overall it just takes time. It is well worth it so many japanese books. You can learn alot in just a years time. Get some tapes of the corniest japanese soap opera you can and see how much you learn. 8O 8O 8O
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8