Import Anime Forums

Full Version: NEWTYPE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
That almost made me spit my drink out! :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I wish it were only about 100 yen that is a little more in my price range. 8O 8O 8O 8O
100 yen? Isn't that worth like 75 cents US.
yep. :twisted:
Yep. now I can afford .75.... well maybe .25 hahahahahahaha. :lol: Cry 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I guess thats why everyone here buys so many HKDVD's. Too poor Sad
Quite true. I am a penny pincher as well. 8O 8O 8O 8O
I am just tired of being screwed by all these companies. 30$ for 4 eps!!!!!!W T F ?????? 128$ for a 27 ep series box set is a DEAL??? If I buy the entire series, such as the Eva series, in the box set, Which I didn't, I "save" 15$ ???? That series SHOULD NOT have cost more than 60$ in all it's entirety!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
But no......we gotta make profit for the FUCKING DUB!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
I don't want to get into that whole thing again. Damn america is screwing me at every turn. This place is stupid. 8O 8O 8O
I'm just saying, that's all. :twisted:
I didn't want to start another dub gripe, but that is part of the price tag. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: BASTARDS :evil:
Yep that is the biggest reason why they cost so much, but r2 cost an arm and a leg as well and there is no reason for that. None. 8O 8O 8O
BASTARDS.........Why are those that expensive anyway? :evil: :twisted:
Cause japanese people like money as much as I am. 8O 8O 8O 8O fuu fuu fuu fuu fuu fuu fuu :lol: :lol: :lol: 8O 8O 8O
They need it to fix their teeth. 8O :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: KUU KUU KUU KUUUUUU :!: :twisted:
That was low. 8O Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 8O 8O 8O 8O
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8