Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Yo! I am new here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I have only been posting on this forum for 2 days but I really don't know much about this site. So are the people on this forum good or do they start flameing the hell out of you for saying teh instead of the? I was just wondering because everyone on Gamesfaq were gimps.
Black Howling Wrote:I was just wondering because everyone on Gamesfaq were gimps.

Why'd you leave? You must have felt right at home. :eek:
heh, that was a bit uncalled for Vicious I think. And yes, pretty much everyone at gameFAQ are gimps, the majority of people anyway from my experience. Although Black Howling, this should probably be in the general babble section and not the rants section.
For the most part, the people on the boards are pretty easy going, as long as we can read your post. The occasional misspelling isn't a big deal, but readable english is preferred. Big Grin
ladysilverice Wrote:For the most part, the people on the boards are pretty easy going, as long as we can read your post. The occasional misspelling isn't a big deal, but readable english is preferred. Big Grin

Yep as long as we can read post you'll be fine. Before you know it you'll be...Too

Legit...Too Legit to Quit!!!
Ryujin Wrote:heh, that was a bit uncalled for Vicious I think.

He actually hasn't done anything wrong. I read your post in FF and figured I'd give him a hard time. There has to be some rookie hazing you know.

I am really starting to worry about Ryo and his Hammer infatuation.
But your just so......VICIOUS! (LOL!) By FF do you mean Final Fantasy or Flame Forum? In anycase I wouldn't give me a hard time if I was you. I am pertty good at flaming when it comes to sexual stuff. But don't worry I' am not here to make enemy's.
Black Howling Wrote:I am pertty good at flaming when it comes to sexual stuff.

I don't doubt how 'flaming' you are. :eek:

You can't be that good if you left yourself wide open like that. But then again, flamers usually do leave themselves wide open.

OK. That's enough of the 'flaming' jokes I guess.
I am on fire! ....wait.....I AM ON FIRE! AHHHHHHHHH! (LOL)

I think we will become good friends.......but cross me and i'll turn on you like that!

P.S. When I try to put a face on it justs appears in writeing. How do I make it appear?
Black Howling Wrote:I think we will become good friends.......but cross me and i'll turn on you like that!

Damn!!! And I had already started to PM you with my deepest, darkest secrets. But I can't now that you've told me that I have to be careful. Thanks for the warning. Don't know what I would have done otherwise. Rolleyes
No please tell me your dark secrets! I wear to forgive anything you might say that would normaly be dangerious! Come on tell me!
Black Howling Wrote:No please tell me your dark secrets! I wear to forgive anything you might say that would normaly be dangerious! Come on tell me!

Might be better not to know. Instead of Can't Touch This, You might not want to

touch it.
........What is your obsesion with MC Hammer!? (no offence)
You just said it: Obsession Big Grin
Black Howling Wrote:........What is your obsesion with MC Hammer!? (no offence)

Well, I like the way he dances, I like the way he sings, and I like the way that all his

music is upbeat. What isn't there to like? (Except for the way hes spends his money that

is).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8