Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Yo! I am new here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
You like MC Hammer, we get it Ryo, you don't have to talk about hime very 5 seconds.

Yeah, good stuff Vicious, haze away Big Grin

And Black Howling, try not to leave yourself so "open" in future Wink
Ryujin Wrote:You like MC Hammer, we get it Ryo, you don't have to talk about hime very 5 seconds.

Yeah, good stuff Vicious, haze away Big Grin

And Black Howling, try not to leave yourself so "open" in future Wink

Well he did ask why. So I told him. Is that so wrong?
lol MC hammer hey

im speachless not to mention deeply concerned for you ryo
VOLTAGE Wrote:lol MC hammer hey

im speachless not to mention deeply concerned for you ryo

Why would you be concerned? Hammer is kind of like Mohammed Ali, he is the greatest.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Why would you be concerned? Hammer is kind of like Mohammed Ali, he is the greatest.

lol fair enough ryo ive never heard anyone chant MC bomei MC bomei though ROFLMAO

seriously why the mc hammer get up u do no he lip synced dont u :p
Friz B Wrote:lol fair enough ryo ive never heard anyone chant MC bomei MC bomei though ROFLMAO

seriously why the mc hammer get up u do no he lip synced dont u :p

You are obviously thinking about Milli and Vanilli. Hammer never did that for your

information. get your facts straight.
On a different note.

Black i would highly advise that you don't take on vicious anytime soon, trust me i learned from experience (he got me to stoop to racial slurs, WHICH I DO NOT LIKE!)

I'M NOT RACIST I WAS JUST TRYING TO BEAT HIM IN A FLAME WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
babyeater0 Wrote:On a different note.

Black i would highly advise that you don't take on vicious anytime soon, trust me i learned from experience (he got me to stoop to racial slurs, WHICH I DO NOT LIKE!)

I'M NOT RACIST I WAS JUST TRYING TO BEAT HIM IN A FLAME WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, whatever, BE. I'm sure he made you stoop to racial slurs. If a one week internet flame war got you to stoop to racial slurs, then it was hardly stooping. Fucking racist.
onizuka17711 Wrote:Fucking racist.
I live in a redneck down it's not big deal here...
Batz Kage Wrote:I live in a redneck down it's not big deal here...
Rednecks scare me :eek: . Even if it is not a big deal in a certain place, I still believe that it is wrong.
babyeater0 Wrote:On a different note.

I can't make you 'stoop' to something that wasn't already there. It's not like I'm gonna walk into a gay bar and then the next day be like "They made me stoop to doing them". I won't be doing guys unless I'm gay deep down somewhere.

Batz Kage Wrote:I live in a redneck down it's not big deal here...

That doesn't make it right. That just means everyone in your town is wrong. Let them come up to DC and let's see how 'racist' they are.
Vicious Wrote:That doesn't make it right. That just means everyone in your town is wrong. Let them come up to DC and let's see how 'racist' they are.
Wouldn't disagree with you one bit, a lot of people here dislike certain races; I never notice, but when me & my bud (don't want to use the word brother even though we call each other that) Cord are hanging out, he notices every weird stare & the sort...

The people here are far to judgemental, hating both afraican americans & gays..-_-
Batz Kage Wrote:Wouldn't disagree with you one bit, a lot of people here dislike certain races; I never notice, but when me & my bud (don't want to use the word brother even though we call each other that) Cord are hanging out, he notices every weird stare & the sort...

The people here are far to judgemental, hating both afraican americans & gays..-_-

God damnit homophobia pisses me off so much, I don't even know why people care about it so much.

Oh my god he bangs other men! LETS BURN HIM!

And in an attempt to piss off vicious I did make some inappropriate comments about muslims.... but hey i'm sorry.
Yo Black Howling...you slayer of a 1000 (guessin its from shadow Skill)

ermmm yeah Homophobia is gay *pun intended*

no but really whats wrong with it hmmm i personally wouldnt mind getting to know some lesbians...think i wouldnt be the only one Wink

and Racism is stooopid but so are humans so its never gonna go away - simple
rav96 Wrote:Yo Black Howling...you slayer of a 1000 (guessin its from shadow Skill)

ermmm yeah Homophobia is gay *pun intended*

no but really whats wrong with it hmmm i personally wouldnt mind getting to know some lesbians...think i wouldnt be the only one Wink

and Racism is stooopid but so are humans so its never gonna go away - simple

I don't think it will go away either. People simple like to hate each other make someone else the scapegoat of their problems. I live in a redneck town as well, and the n word is something that comes up in conversation all the time. I don't pay that much attention to a lot of what is said but my neighbor got grounded for 2 weeks cause he gave one of his black friends a ride home, WTF! I got black friends but I would never bring them to my house, they would hate me after 15 minuets cause of my parents. People are fucked up.

On a side note, I have always found the term Homophobia to be funny. Wouldn't it mean that you are afraid of gays? I just imagine it like being afraid of clowns (or marionettes for me), and it makes me laugh.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8