Import Anime Forums

Full Version: dumped
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i am like always getin dump!!!!!!!! can some one give me some addvice?????:confused:
bathing always helps, and before you get dumped snuff em!
You're located in a box in a back yard. What'd you expect? ^_^
we'd, you know, need to know the circumstances of these said dumpings...

What's just as bad is that all too many girls think I'm cute and none of them are available.
This one guy I know, his girls is seriously HOT and is always saying, why can't you be more like "DarkOsamu"??? He's a real man. I heard this everydayfor like 6 months. Then they break up and she goes and finds a guy exactly like him but with brown hair 2 days later. WTF!!!!???!!!
That's cause girls have a tendency of saying one thing and thinking something else completely different...
That we do...I have no explaination for that either. I'm goin to sound really corny in a sec, but what I'm about to tell you is the truth.

Be yourself around girls. Don't act all macho, or ssensitive if your really not. And espescially don't like a player or anything.(that doesn't turn us on, trust me) I know everyone always tells you to be yourself, but when have you really never tried to impress a girl by pretend ing that something about you was better than the guy next to you( or the guy she's with for that matter) Just don't worry about it. If we like you, we like you. If not then find someone else.

I hope that didn't just come off kinda harsh..I didn't mean it that way.Smile
I didn't find any harshness there. I'm always myself around people. I might act slightly different if I'm around someone I like though, but who doesn't. I never act cooler or whatever..though I might end up picking on them or joking around with them more than with anyone else, and for some reason everyone else knows that you're acting different than usual except yourself..lol. I liked this one girl and apparently everyone could tell cause even though I didn't realize the "signs"..I was kind of focused more on being a goofball and being "touchy-feely" with her then with any other girl I was around. It's strange how when it comes to your own feelings..sometimes you're more oblivous to it then those around you...nonetheless we hit it off and went out for a few months. Moral of the story..there isn't one. You kind of do what you do and hope it works out. There are no real guidelines...just people are attracted to different things. You just have to be lucky enough that someone is attracted to your "thing". No pun intended you perverts =P ^_^.
uh, why don't you try staying single for a while and see how that's like before you head right out and get dumped again?
Women are evil. Men have known this for ages. Then again, these women could have a legit reason for Dumping you. We need Specifics, if you want advice.
well i think i will just stay single and see what happens from there :confused:

i really hope this work's!!!
Dude, your 14...you have all the time in the world to find someone. I most likely won't get married until I'm like 60, I'm not picky or anything, but I don't trust people well. And as Tripp said, sometimes your oblivious to how your acting around that certain person. That's just how life is.
Now for some words of knowledge you probably already know.

First be yourself, & try not to change the way you are. Comprimising (heysi) is different than changing. I could give many examples of this the main one coming to mind would be a "friend" of mine named Bill, who is currently changing all his clothes to fit the liking of some girl he just met. That, is a bad idea, and it leads to rocky roads, or whiped men, either way is a sad story.

The rest of my tips I kinda forgot while rambling about Bill, so I guess I just got no further than anyone else.

Well, I guess one last tip. In away you have to be selfish to be happy, or so I've read before. And also live every moment well, not always like it may be the last, but well.

Anywho, Peace.
Quote:Originally posted by Ngckld
well i think i will just stay single and see what happens from there :confused:

i really hope this work's!!!

Damn Dude. If you're only 14 then to hell with girls. You're young man...don't get all co-dependant now. Wait 'till your 30! I'm 22 and have only had 3 or 4 girl friends my whole life. I'm not lookin' ta get hitched anytime soon...but if it happens then so be it. You don't look for love...love looks for you!
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
Damn Dude. If you're only 14 then to hell with girls. You're young man...don't get all co-dependant now. Wait 'till your 30! I'm 22 and have only had 3 or 4 girl friends my whole life. I'm not lookin' ta get hitched anytime soon...but if it happens then so be it. You don't look for love...love looks for you!

Agreed 700%
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8