Import Anime Forums

Full Version: dumped
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It will happen in it's own time, Lonely. I was one of the youngest people in my senior class and didn't look my age until I hit 18...thank you, boobs.
There seems to be no happy medium...when you are young, you want to be older. When you are older, you want to go back to those carefree days of youth.

Oh, what I would give to be 8 again!!!
I go back to being 8 like every other hour lol. As for anyone that hassles ya for looking young Lonely..don't sweat it..my cousin is 26 and she got carded at the movie theatre. As long as you think you're fine then everything will be good to go and in a year or two you'll be turning more heads than you already do ^_^. Those monkey hormones will kick in soon I assure you lol.
i'm in my second year of college yet some people think i'm in my second year of high school. It's great when those high school chicks ask me how old i am.
Atomic Orgasm...I really hope that it's not the high schoolers that your location applies to.
When I was 18, this girl I woked with, who was 16, was talking to me about high school. I was telling her about how when I was in school and yatta yatta yatta. Then she looks at me and says, you couldn't have graduated yet. I was like YES I ALREADY DID. Didn't you just hear me!?!? She then asked how old I was...mind you I have been 6' 3" since like 17 and at least 230lbs since then as well...so I say I'm 18 and she says...I thought you were 14!!!! WTF is wrong with this girl!?!?!?!?! She was a complete ditz though so maybe that was the problem. Now that I'm 22 and still the same height and weight I guess it's ok. Tongue
when u got nothin to look forward in life, u want to die thats why i am always up at the semitary
Dude, even if you hit rock bottom...the only place to go is up. Life can only get better. I know it feels like no one understands and in a way they don't...because they aren't you. Only you can help them understand.

I do, however, understand the whole "have to play the other parent"...I did that for my family when my mom took off. I know how it feels not to have that part of your childhood, not to be able to be a teenager like your friends. I won't lie to you, It's hard and it doesn't get any easier. That's probably one of the main reasons I joined the Military, to escape.
well i have tryed to kill my self countless time but never done it
Hey..with the average male life expectancy to be in the late sixties. I'd say your prime years have a while yet to set in. Don't rush to the conclusion that you have nothing left to look forward to. That's just nonsense. Then again you are who you are. If you seem to thrive in pain then pain is all you'll experience. If you choose to break out of this shell of self-pity then good for you. It's your own choice to see the future. No one is going to just hand it to you. There are so many external factors that are going to mold you into your future self. So many things that will affect you and perhaps change your way of thinking either positively or negatively according to how you accept these factors. If you do not allow your mind to open up to all the outside stimuli you'll live a pretty shallow life man, and I'd hate to see that path for any single individual.
well u r right al i thrive on it my past and i should just look forward to the future
Glad to see you've seen the light my young friend. I once also wanted to end my life, but then I relized that it wouldn't solve anything. It would just depress others, and I'd rather make others happy by keeping me alive. Besides you never know when you'll meet that special someone. Big Grin Don't cut yourself short of what could turn out to be a good life.
Well spoken..err... typed Lonely. Yes ending ones life only hurts more than yourself and solves one problem by causing many more. Don't do it!!! It's is not worth it. Everyone is here for a reason. You need to help your family with bills, then that is what you should focus on. You will be rewarded for the good deeds you do on this painful ball of embers and rock called EARTH. Make it the BEST of it you can. This is the only time you get to help your brothers and sisters of the world!
well dieing right now would be the worst thing so i mize well live
dude, ngckld, you need a goal or something to strive for. My high school days were a blast and hopefully as the year progresses you will find out that there are many good going on. It's too bad that you weren't in texas in 98-2001 because we had some really good parties and you could've met a lot of people. Of course, you would've probably done a lot of drugs by now like me. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
well i really hope somein work's out 4 me ya know
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8