Import Anime Forums

Full Version: dumped
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
You'll be fine man, your only 14, life is short enough as it is. Dude I just got divorced recently and I thought my life was over after that. I was wrong, I'm 25 and I am having a blasts, I've been doing lots of things that I couldn't have when I was married, its like I'm in highschool all over again!! except without as much drugs and more alcohol and more women. So just lay back, go out have fun and be young bro. I guarantee that your life is going to just get better!
well i got the beer but no wemen
Really? Usually they come in pairs?
naw not this time Sad o well i just need to go get 1 drunk and go from there
Ngckld, I'm finding a bit of what you say to be a bunch of Bullshit...
If it wasnt a bunch of bullshit it wouldnt be in general babble.
no lie i do got the beer
only 14 and your worried about women ? you should be out with your friends having a good time- not chasing the pigmy ponies -- work on being happy without a girl friend, and when your truly happy without one- then and only then you will be beating them off with a stick !
This is true...If your perfectly happy on your own, then the girls will start to come to you. Girls like a guy who's happy and mostly carefree. Don't act desperate, or like you really need a girlfriend. That just doesn't appeal to most of us.
Quote:Originally posted by Lonely_monkey21
This is true...If your perfectly happy on your own, then the girls will start to come to you. Girls like a guy who's happy and mostly carefree. Don't act desperate, or like you really need a girlfriend. That just doesn't appeal to most of us.

Funny, I was told that girls like guys who pay attention to them. And flatter them and have confidence.
Well flattering girls and acting confident is oh I don't know...slightly different than acting desperate and pathetic. What I don't agree with Monkey's statement is the girls will just come to you if you're happy and carefree. I think girls like guys to chase after them..or at least make an attempt. Makes them feel wanted, and girls need something to talk about in the bathroom when they congregate. ^_^ Some girl's bathrooms have sofas in them...wtf is up with that.
getting dumped sucks, lets just all bite our lips and write an album about it, rivers cuomo style!
Quote:Originally posted by Tripp
Some girl's bathrooms have sofas in them...wtf is up with that.

Well, as you said we like to have talks in the bathroom, and we certainly don't want to talk standing up the whole time. That and some of us girls need a place to sit when we get publicly rejected, or hurt. The bathroom is a good place to hide sometimes.
i think girls are more attracted to you when you're not paying attention to them and then you casually start talking to them. It works at school and at work. Last Friday, i was walking with a friend of this history and sciences building and this girl said she likes the way i dress. It was knee-toe but nothing happened because i was in a hurry. Sad Sad
Quote:Originally posted by Tripp
Well flattering girls and acting confident is oh I don't know...slightly different than acting desperate and pathetic. What I don't agree with Monkey's statement is the girls will just come to you if you're happy and carefree. I think girls like guys to chase after them..or at least make an attempt. Makes them feel wanted, and girls need something to talk about in the bathroom when they congregate. ^_^ Some girl's bathrooms have sofas in them...wtf is up with that.

i have to agree with u there
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8