Import Anime Forums

Full Version: dumped
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ok but i think i will take lessons from Atomic Orgasm be for that
Quote:Originally posted by Ngckld
but my life is just so lonely

Come join the crowd. And the lonely monkey farmBig Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Ngckld
ok but i think i will take lessons from Atomic Orgasm be for that

huh ? what did i say ?
Ngckld you are only 14 dude! youve got at least another 4-5 years of heartache and lonelyness and i know when youve just been dumped it feels like the worst thing thats ever happen and thats its all your fault and that your a complete dick-head. heck ive been there, done that and i have selection of the t-shirts. but the best thing to do is to realise that if it were ment to be then why didnt it stay that way? if she felt the same then whyd you get fucked over? i know this is hard to say but you gotta get over it, and dont worry you will. the best thing to do is turn to your friends, even if you dont wanna cry and tell them all about it, at least chill with them and itll tke your mind of it and put things in perspective. youll realise that your friends are much more important than an ex-girlfriend and that being single is good too (you can do what ever you want! and go on the pull for much more attractive chicks! yay!) but the more important point of all is that these things happen to everyone and everyone moves on, just thing of it as a small stain on your map of exsistence (or something like that). btw one of the best feelings ive ever had was when i seen my last ex and i realised that i was completely over her, i think about her now and again but i know shell never be mine again and i can totally live with that!

basically all i can tell you is to forget about her, your only 14, not like it was love or anything...

i can lend you my hammer if you REALLY want?
Quote:Originally posted by meowchi
I know it can be a little tough to see past what ever you are going through right now, but trust me when I say that things always have a way of getting better. You really do need to get out and make some more friends. And stop thinking about getting a girlfriend. Girls are evil! take it from me... I should know. Wink

Indeed, girls are evil, even if they don't know it. Meowchi is right though. Go out, make friends, fill your life with a sport or hobbie (besides anime). When you do these things, you keep busy and you don't have time to think about trival stuff like evil girls.Big Grin
well i play football for the jv teem and i play basket ball for the jv teem and i think i would like to barrow sanosuke's hammer for a wile Big Grin
Hammers hurt to much. Can't you guys the non neanderthal approach to getting a girl? And as the other females in the forum have stater GIRLS ARE EVIL!!!
what do you propose we use instead of hammers? im open to all suggestions
Flowers work well as long as you give them, not bash them over the head. A single flower usually works best, but like I, Meowchi and Lonely were saying...girls are evil. We drain your life source and wither your soul. Watch and learn, take yourself out of the dating game and just observe, it's amazing what you learn.
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
Flowers work well as long as you give them, not bash them over the head. A single flower usually works best, but like I, Meowchi and Lonely were saying...girls are evil. We drain your life source and wither your soul. Watch and learn, take yourself out of the dating game and just observe, it's amazing what you learn.

I think you're making too much of a point of that. I think the wrong girls are evil. Next year, I'll be moving into an apartment with a girl (we aren't dating, mind you) and we'll be roomming together at school, and she's been nothing but a really good friend. Same with most of my friends who are girls. Only a few instances of bad girl friends, however, the same goes with my friends who are guys.
well sanoske i think the the harder the object the better
There is a HUGE diffrence between a girl that is just your friend, and a girl that you are seeing. I have never been called a b***h by one of my guy friends, but I have had more than one of my boyfriends call me one. Now mind you, I am not a girl who take a lot of offence by being called that, because I know I can be one.
But I was really just trying to say that when you have a girl friend (some one you are dating) they are more willing to be an evil bitch to you. Hope this clears things up for some of the guys Big Grin I am pretty sure the lady's got it the first time. lol Wink
well i am still single and bored tryin to find 1
i need help!!!!
let it go dude, you dont need a girlfriend all the time. just wait until you hit 18, man you'll be horny!
ok i will try not to think about it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8