Import Anime Forums

Full Version: dumped
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Why don't you just tell her to stop calling you because she's getting on your nerves. Sounds to me like this girl really likes to be a bitch. So stop being so nice to her, and tell her off the next time she calls. You have to remember that you don't need her, the only person in this world that is ever going to make you happy, is YOU! Stop being her sucker. Stand up for your self, and move on. Sorry if this sounds overly mean, but it's just the truth. Take it for what it's worth.
Quote:Originally posted by Kroova
If making up people doesnt work hang up on her and tell her it was because of bad connection

yea that should work but then she calls me back again
i just cant just be mean to her i am not that kind of person( and she says she still loves me but i dont know why)
Quote:Originally posted by Ngckld
i just cant just be mean to her i am not that kind of person( and she says she still loves me but i dont know why)

can't be mean to her?? she is the one that is being mean. do you really think she loves you? i don't go around making the ppl I love sad. the fact is, if she really loves you then she would still be your girl. some times you have to be mean. she is just using you for what ever reason she may have, but it's not love, I can tell you that for sure. I have been down this road myself. More times than I care to count. You really sound like you need some time to get over her. You're never going to do that if she is still keeping you as a back up. Sorry to say this but it seems like that's all you are to her, a back up boyfriend/friend. Move on with your life, and tell her to move on with hers. :o
yea i gess i should Sad i gess there r better than her
i just dont like be in mean
any news on that hammer? Smile
naw but i was thinkin about usein it
Now boys, there will be no talk of such things. Listen, Meowchi's right, you don't go making to person you love sad. Most of us have been down this road. In the words of a wise guy, "We don't need girls! We are lonely drivers!" Play a sport, find something else to focus your energy on. Take some time for yourself. Ignore girls for now, cause we will sap the energy and life force out of you later!!Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
Ignore girls for now, cause we will sap the energy and life force out of you later!!Wink

I couldn't have said it better myself. Big Grin
but my life is just so lonely
You can always buy one of those life size stands they use to endorse beer and stuff and make it your girl friend
Quote:Originally posted by Ngckld
but my life is just so lonely

I know it can be a little tough to see past what ever you are going through right now, but trust me when I say that things always have a way of getting better. You really do need to get out and make some more friends. And stop thinking about getting a girlfriend. Girls are evil! take it from me... I should know. Wink
ok but ... no
well that's the best and last bit of advise I can give. Sad
You can buy a tape recorder and record your voice then every time she calls just play the tape.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8