Import Anime Forums

Full Version: dumped
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Isn't that the truth of it! Forget about girls and go have some fun being a teenage boy!!
well i might be 14 but i look and ack like i am 20.
I doubt that.
if i dont shave i do
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
This one guy I know, his girls is seriously HOT and is always saying, why can't you be more like "DarkOsamu"??? He's a real man. I heard this everydayfor like 6 months. Then they break up and she goes and finds a guy exactly like him but with brown hair 2 days later. WTF!!!!???!!!

I think part of the problem is that you got girls referring to you as Dark Osamu. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Ngckld
well i might be 14 but i look and ack like i am 20.

Ok, I'll give you that you might look 20, but no way in hell you can act 20 at only 14. I know a lot of people who are 30 that don't act like they're 20 lol. Guys are guys man...immaturity kind of goes hand in hand with the single lifestyle.
Hell yeah I agree with trip I still act like I'm 15. Even though I'm 25, but I also look 15 when I shave.
i had to work sence my dad died and i am the only 1 that work's in my house
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
Hell yeah I agree with trip I still act like I'm 15. Even though I'm 25, but I also look 15 when I shave.

LOL..at least you get to shave. My face is just smooth all the time, and yeah I look a lot younger than I really am. I was in some shoe store with a friend of mine, and hilariously enough..at least my friend couldn't help laughing at me the entire time. I shoulda kicked his ass lol ^_^.

Anyway, this nice little old lady walked pass my friend and stopped at me and innocently inquired if I liked this shoe, because she had a 15 year old grandson and was wondering if I liked it. I could only look at her and point to my t-shirt. I was wearing my university shirt, and she still figured I was just a teenager. I was probably around 20, 21 cause I was still in college.

Either way my friend found it gut-wrenchingly funny and all I could do was try to play it off. Now I do look slightly older than at that age, but not much. Girls still think I have a baby face, though I don't mind it...I get my face rubbed just to see if I have any stubble..and for some reason this one girl has the weirdest fixation with my earlobes...

I don't mind looking younger..as I see it when I'm 50 I'll look 25 ^_^.
Lucky you. Most girls would kill for that!!
lol ntrhe fountain of youth has bin found
lol..I wouldn't call it the fountain of youth...a lot of Asian people look younger than they really are.
Being in Okinawa, I see that a lot. But it's sad...the women seem to hit a certain age and the BANG!.. they look a lot older than they are. No middle ground!!
It must be the rice...^_^
I'm almost 16 and I still look like Im in middle school. I don't know how hamy times a day i get asked if I'm a freshman, or the ever popular "what are you doing in High school?" I need to grow up on the outside already!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8