Import Anime Forums

Full Version: WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE !?!?!??!?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
nice, bring on the dorks, the more nerdy you look the better! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

(that way maybe my self esteem will rise!!!) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
If you really want to see it I'll post it.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
you know I do!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
God I look gay in this picture!

And the first person to pick fun at me will be PMed a picture of my "sexy" white chest & belly covered in hair! Ask Jessi, it wil scar you for life!

Hopefully this is the right picture!
AHAHAHAHA!!!

you wernt kidding about being a major dork! but you look pretty pale for living in the south, or do you just stay inside all day?

so do you have a photo of you now? I would like to see how you have progressed

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yeah, I have a photo from eariler this year, but not scaned, & Jessi might have of me from a day ago.

And yes, I rarely leave the inside of the house, hell I babrely leave my room anymore.

And just wait till my sister get a camera, A picture of my belly is coming your way!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

well since I dont have a pic of me I will just show this pic of my bro, we look almost nothing a like but oh well here goes.

hes the one on the right

[Image: stephan___me?box=Inbox&MsgId=6721_129969...w=a&head=b]

hehe
huh?
wait I will get it up, for some reason it didnt work

on the right
oops looks like I posted two, oh well...
what's up with the picture frame?
I dont know, he did that, I just copied it.
Well since every one feels the look like a dork I might as well be the dork in uniform... here is my pick hope you all get a kick out of it although I think I look pretty well... like a bus driver there I said it....
Hey I am sorry it made it too big Schultz or Suzken fix it please
Senior Airman, in 3 years, I will own your ass Big Grin

*Proceed to hate future officer's arrogance...NOW!*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9