Import Anime Forums

Full Version: WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE !?!?!??!?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
all our pictures are pretty large so you might as well get over the laughing will be doing when we finally see your pic. just kidding. I seriously have no idea to make your pic smaller.....this may sound mean but did you save it after your resized it into another file or the same file?
Just reduce the image size in paint.. It should work.. how large is the original pic? i would drop it down to like 640x??? keeping the same ration and then putting it on here..
Quote:Originally posted by "Schultz"

Just reduce the image size in paint.. It should work.. how large is the original pic? i would drop it down to like 640x??? keeping the same ration and then putting it on here..

I tried that. I dropped it down to 320*240 but it still posts on the site as huge. Someone told me I need to resiz it in Photoshop. I've got someone helping me with that right now, so hopefully I can paste them later today.
Woohooo!!! It worked this time. Maybe earlier it was storing a cookie or something and now thta I just cleaned my computer out, it must have erased it. Here's a pic of my car I had him take too. And before anyone asks, No, that is not my house in the background. My house is like 1/4 the size of his.
Hey hey it's me and stuff... Observe my pasty white skin. I think the flash made it worse than it is... Or at least that's what I'd have you believe! I'm just a young'in... only 18.
[Image: me3.jpg]

Here's another one where I seem to be doing some sort of "You lookin' at me????" face. Or something. Man I'm an idiot.
[Image: me1.jpg]

Ah well.
But the pic in your Sig block Is how I will always see you. MAN That is an AWSOME pic!!! IS the show as good as the manga?
In my opinion it is. Although it could stand to have less recaps, it's a super awesome show. The pic in my sig is from a screencap of one of the fansubs, with a little cheesy background added in.
Vinny, you look like your ready to kick ass. You look so much like your sprite. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
THat's how the sprite should look Smile I used to sprite so much back in the day. Check this on out. Edit of Captain America sprite I did with a few edits:
[Image: MayDay2.gif]
Dig the hat Smile
HAHAHAHA That is so cool!!! Big Grin
wow!

... like your pic vicious, it seams that everyone now has a face but me :mrgreen: I think I will choose to remain as the boy wonder and spare you my buty Confusedweatdrop: :mrgreen:
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're scaring away the girls'.
I know! I could make a new SN and post an imaginary pic :mrgreen:
I have a pic a myself somewhere around here in my graduation cap and gown...lol. I'll be sure to post it if I find it. Sadly, that's the only pic I have that is scanned. It should be good for a few laughs... :oops: Smile

Hey Vinny, about that avatar...Is that an edit of Kyo from King of Fighers? It kinda looks like him when he's blowing out his chi.
My picture with my graduation cap and gown is bad ass. You can see my fro, mutton chops and goatee when it was in it's heyday. Also, Berserker, where is your avatar from (I know Gundam W, but doujin or something else?)?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9