WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE !?!?!??!?!?
nice, bring on the dorks, the more nerdy you look the better! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

(that way maybe my self esteem will rise!!!) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
If you really want to see it I'll post it.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
you know I do!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

God I look gay in this picture!

And the first person to pick fun at me will be PMed a picture of my "sexy" white chest & belly covered in hair! Ask Jessi, it wil scar you for life!

Hopefully this is the right picture!

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

AHAHAHAHA!!!

you wernt kidding about being a major dork! but you look pretty pale for living in the south, or do you just stay inside all day?

so do you have a photo of you now? I would like to see how you have progressed

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yeah, I have a photo from eariler this year, but not scaned, & Jessi might have of me from a day ago.

And yes, I rarely leave the inside of the house, hell I babrely leave my room anymore.

And just wait till my sister get a camera, A picture of my belly is coming your way!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

well since I dont have a pic of me I will just show this pic of my bro, we look almost nothing a like but oh well here goes.

hes the one on the right

[Image: stephan___me?box=Inbox&MsgId=6721_129969...w=a&head=b]

hehe

huh?

wait I will get it up, for some reason it didnt work

on the right

oops looks like I posted two, oh well...

what's up with the picture frame?

I dont know, he did that, I just copied it.

Well since every one feels the look like a dork I might as well be the dork in uniform... here is my pick hope you all get a kick out of it although I think I look pretty well... like a bus driver there I said it....
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Hey I am sorry it made it too big Schultz or Suzken fix it please
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Senior Airman, in 3 years, I will own your ass Big Grin

*Proceed to hate future officer's arrogance...NOW!*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,057 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie