Import Anime Forums

Full Version: WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE !?!?!??!?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
That picture definitely kicks "ass" :wink: You do look a little like a bus driver. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ah yes well go right head because this Airman is getting out and not coming back better money to be made on the outside with out all the BS that comes with being in the litary...and THanks Kakoi I like to think I look good somedays...
Someone tell me how the hell to put a picture on here and u will be blessed by my beauty :roll: lol just kidding, but seriously....how do i do it?[/img]
when u post a new msg below there is "attach a file" use that to post pictures.
Ok thanx Joe...if this works then u will see what I look like...
[Image: ScrubVinny.gif]
There's a picture of me. Yeah that's a huge fricking chain I wore for a belt. I need to break that out again. I stole that idea from Ryoma in the SHin Getter Robo ova Tongue
[Image: VinnySigComplete.gif]
There's the SNK style sprite of me. Interesting likeness, no?
nice pic, I like the side burns :mrgreen:
Who is that an SNK pic of? Or did you "make your own SNK" style pic. If it is a real character or not, either way, I like it!!! :twisted:
It's the exact same. Vinny is a pimped out thug with the large ass chain. :mrgreen:
its to similar to be a coinicidence, the only difference I can see is that there is no collar on the SNK or what ever, and the strips are on opposite arms.
umm, I dont dress up like anime chars, cause i think its silly heh... but Vinny looks mean in this outfit with that chin up stare so thats an exception I guess hehe Wink

he's a pic of me
wow a face to the man! hehe but i don't think you should of pull it out.. hehe j/k.. I guess now i will have to find a pic of myself and post it.. man i need a digital camera again.
heh, u never seen my pic? ^_^ my bad.. though no love lost since u a guy after all hehe
*scratches head* i think i saw a pic on a phone thing.. but that was long ago when i was in SC.. ;o)
Damn this stupid thing. I've been trying to post my pic for the last 30 minutes. Why is it everytime I post my pic, it appears like 4 times the size of a page. I tried going into MS paint and making it smaller, but it still pops up as big on this forum. How do I fix this?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9