Import Anime Forums

Full Version: WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE !?!?!??!?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
YOu look like...Every other manga character in existance...with slightly different hair :wink:
And no legs! Tongue
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

nice, finally someone of the female gender posted a pic. nice doin hakura! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
amen to that!!! Smile Wink
This is me in the morning!!!!
that's a little scary 8O
Haruka
I showed this one to Suzaku first and then decided EVERYONE should see it! Big Grin
Nice Lucifer esque gotee. Big Grin
I just got my year book today, I'll see if my dad can scan it!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
nice, I am curios to what the Kid of Kage looks like! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Well, I'm a big dork, & I have side burns that make me look like the wolfman, but you can't tell in the picture. I asked him about scanning it, but he said no, yet I feel I can talk him into it.
nice, hopefully you can. I on the other hand dont even have a scanner so I dont think that I can get a pic up. then again I could just find a picture on the net and say it was me :mrgreen:
Ill try and get my graduation pic. I had Mutton Chops, a fro and a Goatee. Quite a difference from what I looked like in the other pic.
Some of your guys comments are flattering but I am currently going out with someone some of you might know Gunner7500.
oh yeah, I had a trade with him, he doesnt post much though. well its not like any of us could "go out" with you anyway since we are only connected by way of this message board. :mrgreen:
Jessi took a digital picture of me & Stephine, but I don't it will find its way on here, because I look like a bigger dork now, & I'd rather have my year book picture.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9