Import Anime Forums

Full Version: It just gets lamer & lamer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
*breathes*
Wow, anyone remember the girl I was talking about on my other post, yeah the one my friend is dating now. As we all know me & her are good friends, & today she was depressed, & I for some reason, besides the fact that seeing people depressed & sometimes sad makes me happy (that's why I'm evil) I was zealus, or whatever means over joyus.

Now upon her noticing this she recalled a dream she had. All she remembers is in this dream I was there, then she woke up feeling sad & was depressed since then. And now she claims I stole her happy.
Happy- the spiritual thing in one's body with allows them to create happyness, without the person can supposivly make small, yet seemingly normal attempts at being happy. Which she does, she smiles, & laughe, but claims it's all hollow. Which may explain why her & my punching bag weren't doing the best in the world (oh so hard to tell these days).

Anyways now everytime I see her she complains that I have her happy, & that she wants it back.

Then in 3rd pd which is when she told me of the dream I said she had no proof, & couldn't do anything about it. And she said she'd find proof & go to the cops.

My "good" friend just im'ed me telling me she wanted it back, & I'm pertty sure I gave it back, but seeing as how I don't even know how I took it, I don't know how to give it back, although when I tried psi training, I was extremely successful at finding energy, & the weirdest part is, she's right. I'm way to happy, & she's just palin out depressed (like I try to stay).

A Pointless post by,
Batz Kage
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! keep her happy :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

.... and give me some :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ... I can use all I can get :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: \\\

oh well gotta go to lunch now, will post lata :mrgreen:
heh, The next day she infromed me that I gave it back to her that night Sad , I was starting to enjoy having it around!
just say you gave her a fake temporary happy and you still have hers!

you know its all in the mind :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Good point, she's a bubble head (actualy she only acts like one) every now & then, but she's not one for letting you say something like "That was a fake happy." she would just keep saying. "No, it's really mine, I could tell if it was fake!" over & over.
oh, I see. you could always steal it again, .... that is if you could remember how you did it in the first place....
I don't think I did, I think it ran to me, to get away from her. She likes to act differently while around different people. While around me she tries to act dark, & depressed.

Not to say she doesn't have reason to be depressed, her life isn't the best in the world & her family isn't doing to good. :?
this is a strange conversation. tell her youll exchange her happy for her virginity. take no offence im just being a gimp.
man I wish I had thought of that :mrgreen: do bad she already got it back :wink:

man she sounds like a pretty wierd person, .... she would have to be to have her happy run away from her, heheh :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:
Quote:Originally posted by "sanosuke"

this is a strange conversation. tell her youll exchange her happy for her virginity. take no offence im just being a gimp.

We must remember this is also the girl that doesn't even (or atleast used not) think of me as part of the male population because I'm one of the few guys that she knows, & is in her fan club that isn't after her.
Besides that even though I plan on beating the shit out of her boyfriend I would never say anything to dishonor their relationship (lol, if you can call it that).
Plus, sorry, but no! Not to say she's not hot, or anything, but yeeeeah.
Thanks for the idea anyways.
yeah, not many people would actually said that. then again [b]I[/] would but then she would probably not talk to me ever again. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

or maybe I would just chicken out and stutter :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
id say it, but she either know i was joking or else if she was gonna hit me id let her know i was joking, basically it wouldnt work, no man is that smooth.
what the hell did you just say??? that was so badly worded that i could hardly tell what you were saying Confusedweatdrop: :mrgreen:
you know what, i dont even know what i just said. guess i should cut down on the dope a bit :mrgreen: (never been so appropriate)
yeah, that would probably be a good idea.... do you even remember posting it? :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8