Import Anime Forums

Full Version: It just gets lamer & lamer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I don't think I've posted in AD in about a year or so. About 3 or 4 weeks after General Babble was made, because it was 2 weeks after before I found GB. :mrgreen: :twisted:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
well I like AD in alot of respects because things stay somewhat focused, plus you can discuss things that actually matter with users that may not post in GB.
I might have to atleast go into AD once in a while. Heck, I might even post something.
do you even watch anime :mrgreen: I mean, you have never really mentioned yourself watching anime or even talked about it for that matter.
What the hell are you guys talkin about? i'm lost and to lazy to go back and read. Okay that's it for my posting today.. My mommy is coming 8O
d00d, women are weird o_O

stole her happy?

She is either completely insane or flirting with you. Or flirting with you as a result of being insane.
Woah, I read the first page of this post and didn't notice there were 7 others. Hummm....

Yeah, well, I suppose the happy thing resolved itself. yep.
Quote:Originally posted by "Vance"

d00d, women are weird o_O

stole her happy?

She is either completely insane or flirting with you. Or flirting with you as a result of being insane.

She can't help it, I'm her God. :mrgreen:
And, acording to David, she's going to have my child, & that child shall be a Demi-God, & there will be 17 big battles, & we all die in the 3rd, but Bob (my, & Jessi's daughter) will bring us all back to life. Which he's crazy anyways.

I'm a drug, & she's addicted.
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

do you even watch anime :mrgreen: I mean, you have never really mentioned yourself watching anime or even talked about it for that matter.

Yeah dude, I've just slacked off lately. I have Trigun 6 disc set, Escaflowne+Movie set, Princess Mononoke, FF:U disc 1, & Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust. I loaned Escaflowne to Jessi, & now she's got Trigun.
yeah, seems like you have to expand your collection though, and what better way than to purchase some one piece :mrgreen: c'mon, you know you want to :mrgreen:
As I said I aim for lesser known, & One Piece is:
A) Long as Hell
&
B) Exploted by Shonin Jump (I hate them)
who the fuck cares!?

It?s a great anime, you can collect it bit by bit
Your supposed to get anime because its good, not because its not well known and you want to be an individualistic Goth, or whatever and go outside the norm.
ummm...no.

Maybe I'll check it out one day, but as for now I have no income & am spending all the cash I have on music.
alright, I just dont like the excuse that it is exploited by Shonen Jump and therefore since you hate them, you will not get it.
understood, & now you know why, but David had a good idea which will expand my anime collection by a lot, & I'm going to put it into effect next school year.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8