Import Anime Forums

Full Version: It just gets lamer & lamer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
OKay i'll try to make the ones from now on a little longer. No good gaming.. that's just not rite. I get hit i don't hit them.
Good Gaming is a sexual offence, & I found it to be tempting to GG boy, or Jordan, but noooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Let's not and say we did okies?
How about we don't & claim we never thought about it!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
hmm...once more i'm lost and too lazy to go back and read all the stuff to catch up..i guess i'll remain clueless..
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Don't worry Hoe, it wasn't explained in the forum.

Oh, & Jessi, meow!
MEEP MEEP, I'm a bus!!!!! Big Grin
Hey, that's mine! you steeler of word-ama-bob-ers!

Ok, not much more to say. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
yeah you said meow so deal with it!!!! Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by "Batz Kage"

Lonely_monkey21 Wrote:Shame Shame 8O

That also describes your post. You are a post slut, you must strive to have atleast medium lenght post of almost nothing!

Now get out there Tiger! And there will be no Good Gaming!

yeah, when I began to post I would mostly do one or two sentance, but then you have to strive to higher glory by posting multiple sentances if not one long runonsentance, or just a whole bunch of crap and actions :mrgreen:

... and one more thing, insane crack hoe, and Lonely_monkey21, you guys/gals need to get an avatar because I keep on mixing you up and have to read your username every time I read a post because your usernames are about the same length so I could not just take a glance.

.....aside from that... ROCK ON!!!!!

ok thats the end of this post, but I will still have to put a halt to my pokemon playing while I take care of the rest :mrgreen:
ok for insane crack hoe I suggest some of these avatars
I posted the same thing twice how about this one insane crack hoe
and for Lonely_monkey21 I suggest these
If you are looking for something Non-Ranma or Slayers
ask and I will find it or make it in Adobe...
Ukyo! That is about all you can say.

I stummbled in here only to find I had not a chance in hell to understand what the hell is going on. Confusedweatdrop:
Guess what neither did I but I am taking a cue from Ox and running with this thread is now turned into..."What avatars should are girls have the represent them"...How about that
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8