Import Anime Forums

Full Version: It just gets lamer & lamer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
She used to be FAT, & now she's not so she doesn't want to be again. Confusedweatdrop:
She doesn't share much of her past, but what I've alwaysed assumed is after she lost weight she started to get more attension & likes it that way. But, I don't know.
oh well, I could care less about attention. I see fat as a way to keep warm in the winter :mrgreen:

but you live down south so you really dont have a winter.... oh well its all good

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
oh well, I could care less about attention. I see fat as a way to keep warm in the winter :mrgreen:

but you live down south so you really dont have a winter.... oh well its all good

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I think our coldest day was like 20 or something like that, probably just 30 or something, I don't know Jessi will though, she's smart.
yeah, have you ever seen snow? the coldest weather I have been in I think was about 30 degrees below zero.
Yes, I've seen snow twice, once here & once when I was out of town, but when I saw it here I was about 2 or 3 years old or so, & from what I hear I ran outside in my diaper & ran around the yard like it was nothing.
but have you ever seen it accumulate? thats the whole fun of it because then you can go and sled!(which I admit I still do to this day :mrgreen: )
Yeah, the time I was little I think it did.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I love snow.. Too bad i've only seen it 3 times. Last time it snowed where Iwas my cousin and I sent a snow blower down a hill into his shed.. :oops: He had to pay for it so it was great.
yes, but do any of you remember the joy of waking up in the morning and seeing a blanket of snow over all and not having to go to school because of it, and then sledding all day and coming home for hot chocolate?

well that was a hell of a run on sentance but oh well :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: vv
nope Sad
Quote:Originally posted by "Batz Kage"

Yes, I've seen snow twice, once here & once when I was out of town, but when I saw it here I was about 2 or 3 years old or so, & from what I hear I ran outside in my diaper & ran around the yard like it was nothing.

dude you were in ya underware..not a diaper...which to you it was the same thing but we're not goin there at this point in time.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I think I was just insulted.
Shame Shame8O
Quote:Originally posted by "Lonely_monkey21"

Shame Shame 8O

That also describes your post. You are a post slut, you must strive to have atleast medium lenght post of almost nothing!

Now get out there Tiger! And there will be no Good Gaming!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8