Import Anime Forums

Full Version: It just gets lamer & lamer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ok, I liked the avatars, but you might want to spice them up a little bit with good ol' photo shop.

and what the hell does "What avatars should are girls have the represent them" mean??? am I just missing where the punctuation marks could be or what because I cant tell what you're saying at all :mrgreen:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Ummm.. I'd rather remain faceless for now.. I really don't want a pic that I kno has nothing to do with who i am.
yes, because my life revolves around hampsters. What I do with my ass, is my business. :mrgreen:
O_O :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
No OX I just typed like I was thinking it came out wrong. You said the two new girls to are fourm should get some avatar's so you could tell the difference between them when they post. I was saying the topic of this thread should be... "What avatar's should Lonely_monkey21 & Crack Hoe use...?" I hope that clears it up
The shampoo one was good. Why isn't someone using that? All this talk of Ranma is making me long for it like the good ole days. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

yes, because my life revolves around hampsters. What I do with my ass, is my business. :mrgreen:
what about other peoples ass's :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

No OX I just typed like I was thinking it came out wrong. You said the two new girls to are fourm should get some avatar's so you could tell the difference between them when they post. I was saying the topic of this thread should be... "What avatar's should Lonely_monkey21 & Crack Hoe use...?" I hope that clears it up
alright, me understand now!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I've Got It, An Avatar or Whatnot for Jessi!

Quote:Originally posted by "Lonely_monkey21"

Ummm.. I'd rather remain faceless for now.. I really don't want a pic that I kno has nothing to do with who i am.

Hopefully this won't get my butt kicked.
Man I wish Suzaku were still a mod! What the hell is with all this jessi BS!?!?!?!?!?
Get over it and stop flooding this place withg the same useless crap!!! Although this whole place is full of crap, it's nice when it's not so damn redundant!!!! And I'm sure this will have a few thoughtless responses too!!!! *SIGH* :|
God, dude, take a chill pill, or go over to Anime Discuss.

Babble-
1. To utter a meaningless confusion of words or sounds
2. To blurt out impulsively; disclose without careful consideration.

Sorry if I sound rude, I have one of my old friends telling me to go to hell... God he's so imature, & insucure.
I have to admit, that this forum is getting a bit monotonous with all the talk of jessi and such, but this is the babble section, so you have to take the bad with the good :mrgreen:

and I dont think that she would really like those avatars, but what you should do, is use one of them yourself, dont lose your post slut one, save it somewhere for later, but use like the close up on her chest so when she comes back she will be in for a suprise :mrgreen:
I think those avatars are one of the reasons her, I guess you could call him b/f wants to bash my face in. :mrgreen: I'm so pround of myself.

I don't see why you guys sould complain about the junk posted on here, half the time I'm on no one else is. Sad
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I dont mind the threads dedicated to that stuff, just the threads that are transformed into you talking to jessi about personal issues and such. :mrgreen:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I only do those for a higher number of post, & to entertain you guys.
dont worry about number of posts, I just kind of post to fool around in GB and then post in AD when I have something to say(mostly anyway, occationally there are off topic discussions)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8