About that gallon of milk...
Mine?
What about it, if you were talking to me.

Hopefully that's the end of dick comments, because when it comes to things like that me & my friends don't worry about the other cutting us down, we do it enough on our own.

Although I would like to say one thing. My friends gave me the link to a pictuf a Greek God, & I am pround to say I AM BIGGER THAN A GOD! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
(although we are not getting into the size of the God)
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
yeah, I was talking to you.

now how about this:

all statements in this post are false (not the top one)
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
small country brain is still processing that one.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
the answer is.... there is no answer, I just said it to confuse people. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I'm confused with your backwards logic. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
ok I believe it is joke time.

did you hear the one about the canibal that dumped his girl friend?...

...think about it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Oh that is sick and gross you wanna know what's grosser than that...

Having sex with a pregant lady while the fetis gives you head...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
DUDE! :lol:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
You just have to have the right taste to understand my humor. and by taste I mean cold to emotion. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gallon of Milk in a half hour Steve_the_Talking_Pie 60 18,951 02-07-2003, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie