Poll: Can it be done?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Gallon of Milk in a half hour
Can anyone actually drink a gallon of milk in a half hour? I've heard that people have done it, but I can almost scientifically prove that I couldn't happen.[/siz]
I highly doubt it.
depends on which gallon it is... American or English ;p
What's the difference? I'm talking about the American.
I doubt it could be done, but I sill voted yes because I'm sure SOMEONE can do it.
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
Not sure exact figures.. u guys can look it up online... like 1 american gallon is 1.5 liters while the other one is 3+ liters
There is supposedly not enough of a certain enzyme to break down lactose. So after a while it comes back up.
didnt u guys see the hot dog championship? some 113 pound japanese skinny geek ate 53 hot dogs! while the second place 300 pound man ate like 23
What the hell have you been smonking, JunkieJoe? @_@
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
? u didnt see the thing about the hot dog championship? its only been like 10 days since it happened... look it up on the net
Um... No, I didn't... @_@ It sounds pretty dumb, actually. @_@
The Tokyo Terror. He's one bad dude. He demolishes any hotdog eating contest. Dead serious.
http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/07/04/hotdog....index.html
Weird... @_@ Ever wonder why he's so good at eating hot dogs? :-P Tongue
Man that's sick.