About that gallon of milk...
YES You can drink a gallon of Whole milk in half an hour! I bet my friend at work that he couldn't do it and he did! And as I said, you can do it but not without throwing up. He held it down for a bout 10 minutes after the 30 min mark. It was all curdled and stuff. :x I bough him some beer for winning the bet and paid for the milk to! If he lost it he was to buy the milk. I had to provoke him with beer to get him to do it. HAHAHAHA it was worth it! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Tongue Tongue Tongue
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
The question was could you do it without vomiting, but that is still worth something. There is now way in hell I would do that. You'd have to provoke me with something better than beer. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
someone can do it without barfing, that person just has to be motivated. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I could do it for $1000. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
And I can shit golden bars! Confusedweatdrop:
Your point being? :?
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

I could do it for $1000. :mrgreen:

yes, I think we all would (or at least give it a shot) , but both sides have to be equaly weighed and for that I think like 1000 people would have do give a dollar each.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

And I can shit golden bars! Confusedweatdrop:

Where do I sign up? :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
first you have to have them shoved up there. :mrgreen:

Yep! Only Demi-Gods and True Gods can handle such unspeakable acts of anal probing! Wait...that didn't sound right! :roll: :wink: :mrgreen:
yes, I am not worthy

*bows down to anal probing superiority* :mrgreen:

Choo Betta Baa daan b-atch! I'll make cho moma dos it toobs! :mrgreen:
im sorry I cannot understand your cluttered english

TRANSLATOR!

You better bow down B-atch! I'll make your mamma do it too!
*bows lower*

CRACK!

uh oh that cant be good...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gallon of Milk in a half hour Steve_the_Talking_Pie 60 18,951 02-07-2003, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie