Need an avatar. Please help.
*grabs OpOx by balls* NOW WHAT CHOO GOWN DO?
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
*by the sudden jolt of pain, I reflexivly shoot my energy ball prematurly making it merely send us flying in opposite directions in the vast open space*
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
*Wipes "energy" out of eyes*

"GROSS!!!! thenskin melts and Lod of Darkness is sent back to the Darkness.

"I'll get you next time my pretty, and your little dog TOO!!!"
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
*shoots final eye beam, destroying what is left of lord of darkness*

ah, now thats better, but for how long will this peace last?
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

*grabs OpOx by balls* NOW WHAT CHOO GOWN DO?

Cool it Michael J, heheheheheh MJ. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
*looks down at balls*
ok my babies are alright now...

Where can I get a sweet ass avatar?
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
whats wrong with the tube humping hamster?

Hey, hey, take your Power Rangers inspired fight elsewhere. Don't be messin' up my threads. Speakin' of which, why does Opt Ox have one of these in every single thread on this site? Am I the only one that's noticed that?
Quote:Originally posted by "vicious"

Hey, hey, take your Power Rangers inspired fight elsewhere. Don't be messin' up my threads. Speakin' of which, why does Opt Ox have one of these in every single thread on this site? Am I the only one that's noticed that?

*shoots vicious's head off with a one hand blast* BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOW THE THREAD IS MINE!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

but serriously sorry if you dont want your thread messed up, but it was in the general babble so it makes it easy to do, with no real consiquences. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm kidding about the thread. I already got my avatar.
excuse me I believe you are dead.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nope. Just like in the comics, I will always find a way to come back to life. This last time it was my clone that you shot.
y am i readin this....better yet y am i entertained as i try to read Ox' bad spellin...

*the orangutang wearin blue chucks C Walks away from all of this madness*
pEAsH...
NO ONE ISULTS MY SPELLING!

*shoots boogymonster's limbs off one by one until he is just a flaling torso on the ground*

watcha gonna do now torso boy, cant spell with no hands!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: