Need an avatar. Please help.
Mock me will you. I am the Blue Thunder of Furinkan High. I shall smythe thee with my little wooden sword . . . or better yet, I will have my man-servant Suzuka do it for me.
petty anti-baka....(uh oh he is slowly climing up the latter, better discourage him while I still can)

YOU SUCK! :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I at least have a custom one :wink:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
yeah, well someday I will be the otaking......someday......

*looks stary eyed into the sky*

:mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I am the ruler of all things fun. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Neil down you unworthy dog!!!! *ruff ruff* Good boy! And as for you Op Ox...Long live the thing king thing you the .....what you said! :o
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
otaking, clever eh? (actually it was in otaku no video, but thats besides the point)

Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

otaking, clever eh? (actually it was in otaku no video, but thats besides the point)

Which I would like to point out was mentioned in one of my previous posts and I called dibs on it. But if he wants it so bad, I'll let him have the title, even though everyone will know, the true Otaking is me!!!!! By the way, they make otaku look so bad in that video.

I'll come up with a new one. Maybe I can be the Man with the $$60,000,000,000 bounty. Hmmm . . . not very original and I would never be able to keep track of all those zeros. Better keep trying.
I have been here longer and have had my eye on it ever since I moved up to semi-baka, I just havent said anything..... I thought that once you got to something like 250 posts you got your one, seeing nyxcalm with his own at only 250 some, but then I gave up seeing that it was mostly just admins and moderators with their own. but now I see that my dream is possible :mrgreen:

and I personally liked the move, especially the interviews and the chase for the true otaku. :mrgreen:

If you say so. I believe you. yeah right . . . It's all right, go ahead and steal my title. Confusedweatdrop: I'll just come up with a better one. But you did just admit that I called dibs on it first though. I honestly could care less.
ok, thats alright, I would like it, and yes you did "annonce" it first but that really doesnt seem to matter now.

Hey, it still matters. I'm just being gracious. Me being the nice guy that I am and all . . .
yeah, ok... I wont hold a grudge :mrgreen:

By the way, 156 posts and counting so far this week. Are you trying to compete with Steve? If so, in the end, I got money on Steve (although he's been AWOL as of late) . . . .
Im just being me, meaning a typing maniac...and steve goes at the same rate as me so he will always be top but I will probably eventually get to second place. you have been posting like crazy too.... now tell me would you consider me a post slut? :mrgreen: