Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Need an avatar. Please help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I was wondering if anyone can help me with an avatar. Everytime I get a picture I think would make a great avatar, it ends up taking up more than 6 MB. If anyone has an avatar of Vicious from Bebop that I could use, please let me know. Thanks. I would also take one of Tatewaki Kuno from Ranma. Cuz let's face it, that guy cracks me up everytime he steps onto the screen.

Also, I was wondering about the rating sysytem on here. It goes from Baka to Semi-baka to what? How does the ranking system go? And who determines when you move up a level. And then after a certain level, do you get to name yourself?
Well I can't help with the avatar but I can with the ranking system. Every 50 posts you get a new rank. after 150 you are considered "No Life But Anime" I had about 700 posts and was talking with someone about if I had my own name it would be as seen. I guess JJ stumbled across the casual convesation and the next day I was The Lord of Darkness. You could probably ask him directly though. I didn't actually ask for it but did want it. I didn't know he could do it, that's why I didn't even ask. He's a great guy, just ask him, no harm can be done. Junkie Joe, You Rock! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Yeah, ask JJ and he might change your status for you. Thats what I did

And here is your avatar, its even animated
How do you animate it? :?
Well, I like my two, I'm not a fan of animated Avatars Tongue
I like the second one you have listed Suzaku!

( I edited this because I added another one and it moved your favorite one down a notch :wink: )
You've got to use to gif animator, ulead gif animator is good and theres a demo of it out there.

I like the 2nd one Suzakuseikun, maybe I'll copy it and add it to mine Tongue
I'd like to add glowing firey eyes to mine. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Quote:Originally posted by "vicious"

Also, I was wondering about the rating sysytem on here. It goes from Baka to Semi-baka to what? How does the ranking system go? And who determines when you move up a level. And then after a certain level, do you get to name yourself?

i am going to work on a mod for phpbb2 that will allow you after 500 posts to create your own Title. but haven't had time for that yet.
that would be cool, I want my own title. something like Otaking :mrgreen:
Thanks guys. I was trying to decide between the animated one and this one. But this one seems to capture well, the viciousness of Vicious. Hey and stop trying to jack my title of Otaking. Sad
yeah, I like it, and of course it matches your user name as well.
Making your own title would be pretty good. :mrgreen:
yeah, if anyone, you should, since you have the second most posts and the person above you already has his own and so does the one below does too. next is me...
LONG LIVE THE OTAKING! :mrgreen:
yeah, if anyone, you should have your own title, having the second most posts with the one user above you already having his own, and next is me, Dark already having his....

LONG LIVE OTAKING! :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5